INVERSION TABLES COMPARISONS / EVALUATIONS?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th 04, 04:08 AM
elzinator

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 03:44:15 GMT, David Cohen wrote:

"David" wrote

Without exercise you are
generally wasting your time doing inversion therapy.

Everyone with lumbar-sacral or sacro-iliac compressions would disagree with
you.

Not everyone, David. They are contraindicated for me. Can't even do
traction on my neck. I know of a few others in the same 'boat.'