Are Women Different?

Old May 27th 04, 06:24 AM
Seth Breidbart

Default Are Women Different?

In article m,
Proton Soup wrote:

The old-school scam
they pulled with stamps was to buy a cheap piece of produce, generally
much less than $1, like a single banana. Then the cashier had to give
them back change as cash for the remainder of the face value of the
stamp. Of course, they then used the cash to buy cigs or booze.

The Food Coop I was in didn't do that; we gave "change" as
certificates.

Seth
Old May 27th 04, 06:27 AM
Seth Breidbart

In article ,
The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

intelligent people don't use the "i knew it was wrong but i figured
someone else would fix it for me" excuse. they get off their fat lazy
asses and look things up.

No, intelligent people know how to look things up _without_ getting
off our fat lazy asses.

Seth
--
most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. -- Lyle

Old May 27th 04, 07:04 AM
The Queen of Cans and Jars

Seth Breidbart wrote:

In article ,
The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote:

intelligent people don't use the "i knew it was wrong but i figured
someone else would fix it for me" excuse. they get off their fat lazy
asses and look things up.

No, intelligent people know how to look things up _without_ getting
off our fat lazy asses.

you've got me there.

Training with Graves disease Mick Russell Weights 33 January 29th 04 03:02 PM
Women Fitness Namita General 29 November 20th 03 11:43 PM
Why do fat women turn men off? The Danimal Weights 48 October 25th 03 06:16 PM
Men and Women need testosterone as they age TonyZ2001 Weights 4 September 30th 03 10:56 PM
ZOG Focuses on White Women gary Weights 7 August 23rd 03 05:23 PM