Sleep

Old June 7th 04, 07:02 PM
John M. Williams

Default Sleep

Kirk Lawson wrote:
Larry Hodges wrote:

But you win.

That's because I have "right" on my side

Lethal ninja boys
Write the Tao of RMA.
Truth is theirs alone.

Old June 7th 04, 07:19 PM
Dan Winsor

Kirk Lawson wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:

Lethal ninja boys
Write the Tao of RMA.
Truth is theirs alone.

Wow, you're a ninja?

I've not seen him at any of the meetings... unless he was the one
wearing the "gimp" mask instead of the usual hood by mistake...

--
Dan Winsor

Soy un poco loco en el coco.

Old June 7th 04, 07:35 PM
Kirk Lawson

Dan Winsor wrote:

Kirk Lawson wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:

Lethal ninja boys
Write the Tao of RMA.
Truth is theirs alone.

Wow, you're a ninja?

I've not seen him at any of the meetings... unless he was the one
wearing the "gimp" mask instead of the usual hood by mistake...

I thought that was Kevin? Crap. This ninja stuff is harder than it
looks.

Peace favor your sword (IH)
--
"In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or
knowledge of their use."

Old June 7th 04, 07:59 PM
Don Wagner

John M. Williams wrote:

Kirk Lawson wrote:
Larry Hodges wrote:

But you win.

That's because I have "right" on my side

Lethal ninja boys
Write the Tao of RMA.
Truth is theirs alone.

I _like_ this!

--Don--
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Old June 8th 04, 06:34 AM
Fraser Johnston

"Kirk Lawson" wrote in message
Fraser Johnston wrote:

"Kirk Lawson" wrote in message

ME ME ME!!!!

That looks like a Trav post to me.

Now I feel ill.

Thaaaanks Fraser.

Happy to help.

Fraser

Old June 8th 04, 06:34 AM
Fraser Johnston

sleep and weights Markavelii Weights 28 March 8th 04 03:34 AM
Aerobics & Sleep? Terry Aerobic 1 February 29th 04 01:05 AM
Not enough sleep [email protected] Weights 19 February 19th 04 07:31 PM