Garmin Etrex 64.98 in Staples office supplies

Old January 18th 04, 03:54 PM
Gordon

Default Garmin Etrex 64.98 in Staples office supplies

Fran wrote
said...
Apparently you can display the grid ref permanently on the "compass" or
"pointer" screen. See this page;

TVM, missed that point in the manual.

Having just had a quick look at the book, I'm not sure it's there.
Unless it's disguised as something else and I'm just being my normal
thicko self?

If you go to the Compass page and use the ZOOM buttons the NGR appears
in the bottom data field - in tiny figures about 2mm high.
--
Gordon