Karrimor Sabre 45 Backpack

Old September 17th 04, 11:31 PM

Default Karrimor Sabre 45 Backpack

I am looking for someone who sells the Karrimor Sabre 45, I have found a
few places online which list it, but blacks, millets and Field and trek
all fail to be able to provide me with any info, not even a price. Soo,
can anyone recommend a place to buy one of these?

Thanks

Old September 17th 04, 11:54 PM
Jiffy

I am looking for someone who sells the Karrimor Sabre 45, I have found a
few places online which list it, but blacks, millets and Field and trek
all fail to be able to provide me with any info, not even a price. Soo,
can anyone recommend a place to buy one of these?

Have you done a search on Google? Go to www.google.com and enter Karrimor
Sabre 45. Among the search results was a link to Field and Trek's page he
http://www.fieldandtrek.com/ft1/prod...&pf_id=137 42

Some of the other links to places like Hawkmoor were also informative.

Cheers, Jiffy

Old September 18th 04, 09:38 AM
Steve Crossley

Karrimor have now gone, offices and factory shop are all shut up,
however in Ambleside there is/was a Karrimor franchise which will
probably be keen to sell of any stock. I have not been to that part of
the lakes for a few weeks so it might have gone.