Self-delusion as a coping tool

Old October 28th 04, 01:08 AM
Lee Michaels

"aj" wrote

Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

Old October 28th 04, 01:58 AM
aj

On 2004-10-27, Lee Michaels wrote:

"aj" wrote

Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

More likely its that you're really Lucas and I'm really Lucas.

As we're two seperate people --but both Lucas-- we respond to the same
posts identically.

--
-aj
Old October 28th 04, 02:04 AM
Lee Michaels

"aj" wrote

Old October 28th 04, 02:12 AM
aj

Old October 28th 04, 02:12 AM
David Cohen

"Lee Michaels" wrote
"aj" wrote
Lee Michaels wrote:
"aj" wrote
Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

More likely its that you're really Lucas and I'm really Lucas.

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

Old October 28th 04, 03:16 AM
Martin Shuster

On 2004-10-27 20:12:29 -0400, "David Cohen" said:

"Lee Michaels" wrote
"aj" wrote
Lee Michaels wrote:
"aj" wrote
Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

More likely its that you're really Lucas and I'm really Lucas.

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

What's a trap bar?

Martin Shuster

vanity at jhu dot edu

*printed on recycled electrons*

Old October 28th 04, 12:33 PM
Lucas Buck

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:16:55 -0400, Martin Shuster

On 2004-10-27 20:12:29 -0400, "David Cohen" said:

"Lee Michaels" wrote
"aj" wrote
Lee Michaels wrote:
"aj" wrote
Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

More likely its that you're really Lucas and I'm really Lucas.

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

What's a trap bar?

All your clones are belong to us.

Old October 28th 04, 06:42 PM
Proton Soup

On 2004-10-27 20:12:29 -0400, "David Cohen" said:

"Lee Michaels" wrote
"aj" wrote
Lee Michaels wrote:
"aj" wrote
Lucas, you're double posting all over the place.

Well, that is one explanation.

The other is that Lucas has been cloned and each clone is posting.

Imagine, TWO Lucases, the horror, the horror.

More likely its that you're really Lucas and I'm really Lucas.

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

What's a trap bar?

All your clones are belong to us.

No, that's an Ackbar.
-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane
Old October 28th 04, 08:07 PM
Adam Fahy

On 2004-10-27 20:12:29 -0400, "David Cohen" said:

"Lee Michaels" wrote

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

What's a trap bar?

All your clones are belong to us.

No, that's an Ackbar.

It's a trap!

-Adam (and now the circle is complete)
Old October 29th 04, 12:34 AM
Lucas Buck

On 2004-10-27 20:12:29 -0400, "David Cohen" said:

"Lee Michaels" wrote

But who is Watson?

You are Number 6.

What's a trap bar?

All your clones are belong to us.

No, that's an Ackbar.

It's a trap!

-Adam (and now the circle is complete)

"These are the BEST security men in the world.
They used to work for J.C. Penney... in Detroit."