Attention Unhappy Democrats

Old November 17th 04, 05:52 AM
Proton Soup

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:56:57 -0800, Lucas Buck
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:59:32 GMT, "the guvnor"
wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

Sure, it's better suited to cooking the Happy Meals themselves.

True - were would this world be without the great American microwave
oven.

The microwave, a great British invention...

The microwave oven, a great American invention.

Made possible by the microwave, a great British invention.

See how we give so much to the world.

The Brits INVENTED microwaves?

Gee, maybe Sir Newton INVENTED gravity, too?

The urban legend I'm familiar with says that the idea to use
microwaves for cooking came about when some silly GI discovered while
working at a communications transmitter in a rather cold climate, that
one could keep warm near the antenna.

So was this a Brit that became the first human HotPocket?

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane
Old November 18th 04, 12:34 AM
Larry J.

Waving the right to remain silent, Lucas Buck
wrote:

WHAT armaments do you [Groggy] claim we were selling to the Germans at

that time?!?!

Probably Ford cars.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"
Old November 18th 04, 05:04 AM
Don

There is no innocents over there, every muslim man is a terrorist, every
child is a terrorist in training, and every woman is a terrorist
building factory. All the old people are terrorists that never got
caught - until now.

OK, that's more than adequate proof that you're insane.

They made it a holy war, Greg, and the Saudi clerics just gave OBL the
'religious' go-ahead to use nukes on our soil. So, it is either nuke
them in the ME, or, nuke them in Canada and Mexico.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"America has spoken. The rest of the world should listen," - Tony Blair.

If the USA is nuked, we will get all the oil we need from the mid-east.
And gas stations wouldn't need electric lights at night!

Old November 18th 04, 09:04 AM
Lucas Buck

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:36:09 +1300, Gregory Procter wrote:

Lucas Buck wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:32:57 +1300, Gregory Procter wrote:

The ANZAC forces took on the toughest beaches at Gallipoli, while you yanks were
still selling armaments to the Germans.

WHAT armaments do you claim we were selling to the Germans at that time?!?!

Check you receipt books!

In other words, you made it up. Pathetic.

--
Luke lefty AT dodgerssuck.com
"YOU CANADIANS ARE SO ****ING STUPID YOU DONT EVEN

Old November 22nd 04, 08:42 PM
Larry J.

Waving the right to remain silent, John Hanson
wrote:

You [Nick] are a bitter man.

And short, and fat, and unemployed, and limp.

Old November 22nd 04, 08:56 PM
Imran

"Larry J." wrote in message
news:[email protected]

And short, and fat, and unemployed, and limp.

Ah diddums, Frenchy.

Old November 26th 04, 12:09 PM
America the Beautiful

Ted Danson wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote:

the guvnor wrote:

"Ted Danson" wrote in message

French military aid was also a decisive factor in the American
victory.
French land and sea forces fought on the side of the American
colonists
against the British.

Nowhere does this say that "French won America for you".

"French military aid was also a decisive factor in the American
victory"

American assistance in BOTH world wars was a decisive factor in the
allied victory, meaning America WON both wars for you.

Discuss.

The Russians won WW2.

Of course they did, as did the rest of the allies - thanks to the
Americans.

Using his thinking, the credit is ALL ours.

Well, then, I suppose it is.

Let's bask for a moment, shall we?

Thanks for fixing my thinking. Now let them try to go to our moon
without paying parking fees.