strong girl

Old December 18th 04, 12:46 AM
Seth Breidbart

In article ,
Richard Ballard wrote:
In article ,
(Se t h Bre id ba r t) writes:
In article . net,

Did you pay much for him?

He was free, of course.
He's not a very good troll, so I hope you got a
good discount.

I still think I overpaid.

Se t h, your mundane insults are not entertaining.

So stop having someone read them to you.

Want entertainment, Se t h? In the past I have
invited you to join me jogging in the park

The one you live in, in a city I've never been to?

-- fun and it builds your body.

I prefer lifting weights for that.

I still am jogging three miles
daily carrying a pair of three pound handweights,

Do you wear a pink jogging outfit to match?

Se t h.

Your spacebar is still broken.

When are you going to join me in my
physically healthy entertainment, Se t h?

How about never? Is never good for you?

'Fraid of
being shown up by a man in his fifties, Se t h?

I had a nice walk the other day with a couple of handweights. They
were a little heavier than yours, though. 1 pood (each). It would be
fun watching you trying to carry them.

Or do you only talk the talk?

A number of people here have met me in person. Has anybody met you?

(This is MFW, Se t h,
and _you_ dragged me into this thread.)

Not at all, you just like following me around.

Seth
--
When I'm telling you to get a life, it's time to consider suicide very
seriously. -- Lyle McDonald

Truth about the 3year old obese girl that died Lordy Weights 175 July 12th 04 08:26 PM
Define "strong" Werther Weights 339 October 27th 03 05:55 PM
Weak vs. Strong Side CyberSteak Weights 0 August 5th 03 07:06 PM