Trying But Not Getting It...

Old October 14th 03, 11:18 AM
John HUDSON

Default Neal Fabian's MBA

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:15:08 -0700, Robert Schuh
wrote:

Neal Fabian wrote:

"John M. Williams" wrote in message ...

"Neal Fabian" wrote:

I could state that I was the grandson of the late Shaw of Iran, and
that I attended Harvard's Divinity School, then changed my mind and
earned a Ph.D., in Day Care Center Management from the University of
Akron.
[snip]
It's only you and a
handful of other loons, losers all, who are bent on bothering people
who have done better than you, and that's a lot of people, because you
harbor a vindictive hatred that's predicated on jealousy. No wonder
you're always at war. Normal people don't give a rotting corpse about
"who I am," I'm just a guy who, like a lot of people on Usenet,
chooses to maintain a wall of privacy.
[excretia deletia]

"excretia deletia;" he just won't listen. I keep telling him, "get
someone to write for you," but he just won't listen.

Recently revised, packed with fact:
http://www.rustyiron.net/whois_nf.htm

Ohmygod! If any of you people had nothing better to do, and took the
time to go to Williams' link, what you found is one of the most
lunatic concepts he has ever put forward. In addition to his five
year old litany of profound distortions and simple bull---- about me,
which he posts over and over and over, hoping to find new people who
don't know anything about what he's doing, and may actually believe
his nonsense, he is now claiming that at least two of the pics on my
website are of different people, because they look older. To him, I
respond, it's makeup, idiot! Of course he knows this, no one is that
stupid. Nevertheless, he is trying to tell everyone that they are
looking at photos of different people, people who, coincidentally,
have my identical body structure and facial features. If he was able
to persuade anyone to believe that, if he was that good, if he was
that skilled a manipulator, then he wouldn't be working as an
assistant in the prosecutor's office, in a town with a population of
about 46, located in the middle of some cornfield in rural Ohio. He
would have a job that had at least some modicum of status, and
actually paid a living wage, which would mean that he wouldn't have to
live in the refrigerator box that he currently occupies.

The photos that I put up are all different, they all display a
different "look." They are top quality presentations by
artist-photographers and grooming people, who are among the best in
the business. The Paris shot is shown, exactly as it appeared in the
campaign, no cropping, nothing changed, except the removal of the text
blocking.

I'm proud of what I do, and when some oddity like Mr. Potato Head
offers up such a preposterous concoction, something for which there
could not possibly be any reason, that suggests to me that maybe the
word "crazy" isn't quite as overused in Usenet as I thought it was.

For grins and giggles, go to my unauthorized biography of John
Williams, at http://hometown.aol.com/Nfabian44/myhomepage/index.html
If you've already read Parts One and Two, don't despair, Part Three
will soon be up. The new segment will contain more humor, and a few
surprises about Mr. Potato Head, his dismal career, including some
comments on one of his court cases, and his strange personal life.
The latter is still in the works, and may or may not go up.

I'm not the only one here who has the resources to poke around; I know
that for a fact. Actually, it's been done to me, in spite of my
strong predilection for privacy, but in my case they just got lucky,
and that bit of luck encouraged them to go a little too far, and they
had to be reined in. I won't make that mistake.

If more of Usenet's crazies, like Williams, were held up to the light,
maybe there would be fewer of them.

Crazies? Pot calling the kettle black there asshole.

I note the reciprocation with some interest and not a little
satisfaction! ;o)

My training program, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
DEVELOPING YOUR BODY, is up on my website.
___________________________________

Neal Fabian
visit my website; BIO, PHOTOS & ARTICLES
training advice and much more -- come by and meet me
http://hometown.aol.com/nfabian/myhomepage/index.html

Quit lying. EVERYTHING you say is a lie. You really should just eat a
gun and make the world a FAR better place.

Old October 14th 03, 10:24 PM
Neal Fabian

BobMac wrote in message ...
Neal Fabian wrote:

"excretia deletia;" he just won't listen. I keep telling him, "get
someone to write for you," but he just won't listen.

I'm not sure what you mean. He does listen. I've had the occasional exchange
with him in which he revealed a tolerant, careful and thoughtful attention to
what I had to say.

Of course, that's not to say he would listen to _you_. Really, why would anybody?

rm

Well, apparently you did.