Fairfield 22/-1/2005- flocks of small birds?

Old January 27th 05, 12:18 PM

Default Fairfield 22/-1/2005- flocks of small birds?

Snow Buntings they must have been then, smaller than Fieldfares which I see regularly in Weardale and thousands around the Blanchland area too.

We did the Deepdale Horseshoe walk from Patterdale, covering St Sunday Crag on the ascent to Fairfield and we had the two Beagles, esaiest way to recognise us.

Thanks for all who took the time to reply.

Tony