Bill wins

Old December 6th 05, 07:47 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Bill will never win

The tide has turned- the trolls are having to write to arouse Curt-
every thing you write gets that BALD ******* going- he is pulling his
micropenis as we speak and slapping his Shinydome in Unison- beware of
bald men- their brains get cold and they no not what they do- dont
forgive just put your foot in his ass- no vaseline-none needed , Curt
did time and came out (literally) with a ringpiece like a doughnut.

Old December 7th 05, 01:38 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

JRH wrote in
:

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:57:30 GMT, Hugh Beyer
wrote:

Curt James wrote in
news:kfk7p11vp7g6447qdv7okn8o9q8tkf1dh1 @4ax.com:

JMW wrote:

Being an elementary school teacher, is the image
of bitter young boys who vandalize schools out of
spite a little too close to home for you, Curt? It was
obviously enough to reduce you to spelling flames.

Boys? You should see what the girls do! But, seriously, I believe you
are incorrect and assume too much with, I suspect, little knowledge of
and no experience as to discerning the motivation of an elementary
school /vandal/ as you put it. What motivates your own behavior is
probably beyond your grasp is another guess.

*Reduced* to spelling flames? Hey, it's not my fault if you can't
proofread your posts. I made an accurate observation. Deal.

"Elementary school vandal" describes the behavior pretty well, in that
it's wanton destruction of something of communal value, and also
describes the infantile nature of the attacks. How can you argue with
that? I have no idea what motivates vandals, and I have no idea what
motivates the trolls either.

As for JMW, he's harsh but his posts aren't infantile and the info in
them is nearly always accurate and informed. If you can't stand harsh,
newsgroups aren't for you.

Like these two for instance:

"**** off, Curt."

"**** off, Curt."

So "he's harsh but his posts aren't infantile" - mmmm.... I see...

I don't think you do.

But keep trying.

Hugh

--
Exercise is a dirty word. Whenever I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
chocolate. ("Ladi")
Old December 7th 05, 08:17 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:38:40 GMT, Hugh Beyer
wrote:

JRH wrote in
:

JMW wrote:

[...]

I don't think you care to admit you are wrong; your loyalty would be
commendable if it weren't evidently a case of double standards.

But keep trying.

I understand that I can be very "trying" Hugh, but that doesn't
explain your stout defence of Williams, in the face of evidence that
he is as much a "troll" as some of those he condemns with the tag.
Old December 7th 05, 10:39 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"JRH" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 01:38:40 GMT, Hugh Beyer
wrote:

JRH wrote in
m:

JMW wrote:

[...]

**** Hugh
(how's that for 'infantile')

"I do admit I'm not infallible - at least not all of the time"

I'm off... John Hanson Weights 4 June 24th 05 08:54 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 06:46 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 06:46 PM
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 06:26 PM
Help for Charles Charles Running 33 June 6th 05 10:55 PM