Body For Life Questions

Old July 2nd 03, 04:04 PM
Johnathan

Default Body For Life Questions

Body For Life Questions

I have two questions about Body For Life

1) Is Fruit2O ok to have on Body for Life or should I only have water?

2) How is the web site http://bfl.1hostplus.com (Body for Life User
Group) it looks great to me but I would like to hear from some others

Thanks

Low carb diets Weights 194 January 9th 04 12:15 AM
How much can body fat (abdominal) lower free testosterone? t_mark Weights 0 August 29th 03 05:25 AM
Low-carbohydrate diets - dangerous? Susan Estrich Weights 4 July 29th 03 07:47 PM
Carbohydrates and Body Fat hFs87/(q*e Fred Jones Weights 0 July 23rd 03 12:38 AM