See Jane Run, Run Jane Run

Old September 5th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

Default See Jane Run, Run Jane Run

"Michelle" wrote in message
In article om,
wrote:

Ok here's constructive. It doesn't appear that you at all ready for
a half marathon.

You're right; I'm not ready. I hope to be ready in another seven weeks.

Maybe you should rethink your plans.

Rethinking is already contingency--it has been from day 1--but it is
still too early to make a decision.

I think that my best response to *you* is from a Billy Joel song:

"I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home
I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life
Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone"

Boy, it's one thing to be butt another abrasive N'Yawker.
It's a hole'nother world, bein an abrasive N'Yawker that quotes--can you
bleeve it???-- *quotes* effing Billy "I cain't drive worth ****" Joel.
goodgawd....

Ahm guessin Upper West Side, jogged in Central Park--of course.

Could be a SoHo artist, tho--those assholes think they are entitled to the
g-d world.

Hey, how bout DIS advice:
Don't be a shlump--
In seven weeks, you go for the *full* marathon, gerl.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

--
Crossing the starting line is 90%.
Crossing the finish line is the other 90%.

Old September 5th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article . com,
shinypenny wrote:

I meet all the criteria of your items two through five, and have
never been presented with the situation for item six.

And I hope you never do... that one isn't really a requirement. Maybe
it just means I'm insane.

A podiatrist told a friend of mine that she shouldn't run any more; she
found another podiatrist (who was a triathelete and an ultra-marathon
runner) who told her that the first podiatrist was FOS. She's still
running.

Old September 5th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Boy, it's one thing to be butt another abrasive N'Yawker. It's a
hole'nother world, bein an abrasive N'Yawker that quotes--can you
bleeve it???-- *quotes* effing Billy "I cain't drive worth ****"
Joel. goodgawd....

Ahm guessin Upper West Side, jogged in Central Park--of course.

Could be a SoHo artist, tho--those assholes think they are entitled
to the g-d world.

None of the above. West Bronx. Never ran when I lived there. Moved
out when I joined the army in 61.

BTW, that's the only Billy Joel lyric I've found that's worth quoting.

Old September 5th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

Michelle" wrote in message
In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Boy, it's one thing to be butt another abrasive N'Yawker. It's a
hole'nother world, bein an abrasive N'Yawker that quotes--can you
bleeve it???-- *quotes* effing Billy "I cain't drive worth ****"
Joel. goodgawd....

Ahm guessin Upper West Side, jogged in Central Park--of course.

Could be a SoHo artist, tho--those assholes think they are entitled
to the g-d world.

None of the above. West Bronx. Never ran when I lived there. Moved
out when I joined the army in 61.

BTW, that's the only Billy Joel lyric I've found that's worth quoting.

All the g-d literature and poetry over the past 3,000 years, and you quote
Billy "I cain't drive" Joel.
goodgawd....
I think you should try *two* marathons in 7 weeks.
--
------

"

Old September 5th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

BTW, that's the only Billy Joel lyric I've found that's worth quoting.

All the g-d literature and poetry over the past 3,000 years, and you quote
Billy "I cain't drive" Joel.
goodgawd....
I think you should try *two* marathons in 7 weeks.

Find something that says the same thing that I could quote in its stead.

Old September 5th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

"Michelle" wrote in message
In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

BTW, that's the only Billy Joel lyric I've found that's worth quoting.

All the g-d literature and poetry over the past 3,000 years, and you
quote
Billy "I cain't drive" Joel.
goodgawd....
I think you should try *two* marathons in 7 weeks.

Find something that says the same thing that I could quote in its stead.

Oh yeah, I forgot the West Bronx is short on liberries.

You coulda quoted Simon & Garfunkel, or, iffin yer in yer rebellious mode,
The Who, The Animals, *anyone* but the oh-so maudlin AND narcissistic Billy
"I could drive mebbe iffin I was sober" Joel.

Or an Ogden Nash limerick.
There was a old lady from Nantucket
Whose fed-up husband said......

Or you coulda just left it at:
To each his own.
Or,
Eff off.

Or, actually read some good literature!

Sheeeit, you'da been better off with Homer/Bart Simpson quote-ettes.

Now ahm thinkin, THREE marathons in seven weeks--on consecutive days.
Go for it!
--
------

Old September 5th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Find something that says the same thing that I could quote in its
stead.

Oh yeah, I forgot the West Bronx is short on liberries.

I guess that you have a reading-comprehension problem; I wrote that I
haven't lived there since 1961.

But you're the one who objected to the quote, so I invited you to
suggest a substitute. I have no motive to research a substitute.

You coulda quoted Simon & Garfunkel, or, iffin yer in yer rebellious
mode, The Who, The Animals, *anyone* but the oh-so maudlin AND
narcissistic Billy "I could drive mebbe iffin I was sober" Joel.

So your objection is to who wrote it, not to what it says. BFD.

Or you coulda just left it at:
To each his own.
Or,
Eff off.

Great idea: Eff off.

Old September 5th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

"Michelle" wrote in message
In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Find something that says the same thing that I could quote in its
stead.

Oh yeah, I forgot the West Bronx is short on liberries.

I guess that you have a reading-comprehension problem; I wrote that I
haven't lived there since 1961.

But you're the one who objected to the quote, so I invited you to
suggest a substitute. I have no motive to research a substitute.

You coulda quoted Simon & Garfunkel, or, iffin yer in yer rebellious
mode, The Who, The Animals, *anyone* but the oh-so maudlin AND
narcissistic Billy "I could drive mebbe iffin I was sober" Joel.

So your objection is to who wrote it, not to what it says. BFD.

Or you coulda just left it at:
To each his own.
Or,
Eff off.

Great idea: Eff off.

You are precisely why N'Yawkers get such a bad rap, and why d'Bronx in
particular don't get no respect.
You are ignerint *and* smug.

My objection is that you are apparently so cliche, passe, and un-original,
you have to quote a bad song to make your point, and a silly point at that.
AND,
If this isn't embarrassing enough, you are also apparently perty proud of
yerself! Typical of the smugly ignerint.

The advice you were given by the poster to whom you quoted those assaholic
lyrics was actually pretty appropriate.

Well, go search yer rock'n'roll lyrical library for another response, and,
hey, go for FOUR marathons in 7 weeks!
Break a leg...
You proly will.
--
------

Old September 5th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

ou are precisely why N'Yawkers get such a bad rap, and why d'Bronx in
particular don't get no respect. You are ignerint *and* smug.

My objection is that you are apparently so cliche, passe, and
un-original, you have to quote a bad song to make your point, and a
silly point at that. AND, If this isn't embarrassing enough, you are
also apparently perty proud of yerself! Typical of the smugly
ignerint.

The advice you were given by the poster to whom you quoted those
assaholic lyrics was actually pretty appropriate.

Well, go search yer rock'n'roll lyrical library for another response,
and, hey, go for FOUR marathons in 7 weeks! Break a leg... You proly
will.

*YAWN*

Old September 5th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

On Sep 5, 9:19 am, Michelle wrote:
*YAWN*

Tired from all that runn... I mean WALKING? You need to be on the
walkers NG, not this one.

Hey Sarah Jane John Hanson Weights 2 January 10th 05 05:59 AM
Sweet Jane! Jim Weights 12 November 20th 04 11:19 PM
Congratulations to Sarah Jane! Top Sirloin Weights 10 October 19th 04 04:32 PM
Sarah Jane Does Vegas David Cohen Weights 49 September 12th 04 01:49 PM