See Jane Run, Run Jane Run

Old September 5th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

Default See Jane Run, Run Jane Run

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 5, 9:19 am, Michelle wrote:
*YAWN*

Tired from all that runn... I mean WALKING? You need to be on the
walkers NG, not this one.

Michelle's 15 seconds of fame on Usenet are proly way inadequate.
Might I suggest trying out for the bevy of unReality-TV dreck shows, where
you can grind your opposition into the ground with endless, endless
detailed--but incorrect--opinion. With very little req'd talent--for
anything.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

Old September 6th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

Goodgawd....

Do you and shinypenny play Rocky Music when you run, as well?
Working on any autobiographical screenplays, mebbe?
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

"Michelle" wrote in message
In article . com,
shinypenny wrote:

I meet all the criteria of your items two through five, and have
never been presented with the situation for item six.

And I hope you never do... that one isn't really a requirement. Maybe
it just means I'm insane.

A podiatrist told a friend of mine that she shouldn't run any more; she
found another podiatrist (who was a triathelete and an ultra-marathon
runner) who told her that the first podiatrist was FOS. She's still
running.

--
Crossing the starting line is 90%.
Crossing the finish line is the other 90%.

Old September 7th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.running
steve common

Elflord wrote:

I'm sure Hal Higdons training program is just fine given the absurd constraints
of wanting to double ones long run in less than two months, but those are not
reasonable constraints. It might even work for a college or high school boy.

Worked for me, as a beginner (OK after 6 months treadmill stuff). But then
I have the mental and emotional age of a schoolboy (around 15yo - which
explains the irrational erections).

Hey Sarah Jane John Hanson Weights 2 January 10th 05 04:59 AM
Sweet Jane! Jim Weights 12 November 20th 04 10:19 PM
Congratulations to Sarah Jane! Top Sirloin Weights 10 October 19th 04 03:32 PM
Sarah Jane Does Vegas David Cohen Weights 49 September 12th 04 12:49 PM