Public running track

Old October 22nd 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.running
[email protected]

Default Public running track

I live in Chicago, specifically in the East Lakeview area (Sheridan &
Diversey). Are there any public 400 meter running tracks in the
area? Thanks!

Old October 22nd 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.running
Kaz Kylheku

On Oct 21, 7:13 pm, wrote:
I live in Chicago, specifically in the East Lakeview area (Sheridan &
Diversey). Are there any public 400 meter running tracks in the
area? Thanks!

Go to Google maps, put in your address, switch to sattelite view, etc.

I've never even been to Chicago, but after a bit of panning around
starting at North Sheridan Road and Diversey Parkway, I can see that
there is an oval where West Belle Plaine Avenue crosses North
Greenview Avenue.

There is also something at West Wrightwood Avenue, and North Ashland
Avenue.

On the other hand, I see that your area features way too much support
for baseball. More diamonds than Liberace's tuxedo.

Fat cities sure like their fat ``sports''.

Old October 24th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.running
Alric Knebel[_14_]

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:50:02 -0400, Doug Freese wrote:

2 blocks dow, take a left.

Dow? Asshat.
--
Alric J. Knebel IP: 67.60.27.252
16201 Cervantes Court Biloxi, MS 39532 or

My Legacy
http://tinyurl.com/3523sj
*Don't Dare **** With Me* 10/24/2007 10:42:34 AM
Old October 27th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.running
Miss Anne Thrope

Chicago is ass deep in morons.

There are probably dozens of jogging tracks near you.

Old October 28th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.running
Proctologically Violated©®

"Miss Anne Thrope" wrote in message
Chicago is ass deep in morons.

There are probably dozens of jogging tracks near you.

You can use google maps to find running tracks. No foolin.
That's how I found one of the few available ones near me.
You can also tell if they are std 1/4 mile or oddball.
There are essentially 3 types: HS, College, and public. The first two used
to be readily available, but are less and less so nowadays.
You can usually readily tell which is which from maps.

It's easier to do this for immediately local areas, but with proportional
effort you can canvass larger areas.

--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

AND,
Make sure whomever you do vote for believes in
ABSOLUTE separation of Church & State--ferchrissakes

all d'numbuhs

Old October 28th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.running
King Crimson[_2_]

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 01:55:47 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

"Miss Anne Thrope" wrote in message
Chicago is ass deep in morons.

There are probably dozens of jogging tracks near you.

You can use google maps to find running tracks. No foolin.
That's how I found one of the few available ones near me.
You can also tell if they are std 1/4 mile or oddball.
There are essentially 3 types: HS, College, and public. The first two used
to be readily available, but are less and less so nowadays.
You can usually readily tell which is which from maps.

It's easier to do this for immediately local areas, but with proportional
effort you can canvass larger areas.

You'd like to crak my ass, huh? Please?

King Crimson

"Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
For the court of the crimson king."
Old October 28th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.running
King Crimson[_2_]

i need dick.