Yom Ha Shoah Apology

Old April 16th 04, 07:26 AM
Larry Hodges

Default Yom Ha Shoah Apology

"DRS" wrote in message
Keith Hobman wrote in message

In article , "DRS"
wrote:

[...]

You cannot seriously be denying discrimination against left-handed
people. Since it is indisputable I therefore cannot be accused of
any sort of paranoia or of whingeing. I have done no more than
comment on a fact.

In our culture? No, there is no discrimination against left-handers.
There is a reality that the majority are right-handed and things are
built for them.

But since the last two Masters its obvious lefties have overcome that.

But in all seriousness get a life. Discrimination against lefties...

Sheesh.

I have a life. And discrimination against left-handed people is real.

That
it is not as bad as it used to be does not mean it has disappeared

entirely.
It hasn't.

Of course I discriminate against left-handed people. Everybody knows they
are the ones steeling hubcaps and selling crack in the Projects...

-Larry