strong girl

Old June 16th 04, 09:21 PM
Keith Hobman

Default strong girl

In article , "Wayne S. Hill"
wrote:

Przypadek wrote:

"Keano" wrote...
www.powermagonline.com/videos/BeccaS465.wmv

Damn strong girl!!

Touch and go?

It's a typical APA lift - their rules favour the lifter. And yes, they
don't test. But let's not lose sight of this - she lifted 465 lbs.

465 lbs. That is a lot of weight.

Would I like to see the bench shirt abolished? Yes. Would I like to see
standard rules of performance? Yes. Would I like to have all lifters
steroid free? Oh please, lets talk reality! But that is what I would like.
[cue Rolling Stones famous hit]

But still. 465 lbs. You can believe I was impressed.

--
Dawn's cold kiss calls me
Forth I creep, blindly stumbling
Old June 16th 04, 10:24 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Lyle McDonald wrote:

a. that's a man

She's certainly ... uhm .... sturdy-looking. Not that elite male
powerlifters look like greek gods either, mind you.

Neil

Old June 16th 04, 10:29 PM
Team Caldwell

"Neil Gendzwill" wrote in message
Lyle McDonald wrote:

a. that's a man

She's certainly ... uhm .... sturdy-looking. Not that elite male
powerlifters look like greek gods either, mind you.

Neil

some of them in the lighter weight classes do.

whit

Old June 16th 04, 10:33 PM
Dally

Wayne S. Hill wrote:
Przypadek wrote:
"Keano" wrote...

www.powermagonline.com/videos/BeccaS465.wmv

Damn strong girl!!

That's WOMAN to you, mister.

Touch and go?

I noticed that, too. I've been practicing my pause and after looking at
that I wonder if I even need it.

I also wondered whether her feet were flat. I've been placing myself
under the bar sort of the way she did, but my heels aren't flat.

I find I can lift more if I'm straining my quads.

Dally

Old June 16th 04, 10:52 PM
Will

Lyle McDonald wrote:

a. that's a man

She's certainly ... uhm .... sturdy-looking. Not that elite male
powerlifters look like greek gods either, mind you.

Neil

some of them in the lighter weight classes do.

whit

As do some of the 242's:

http://www.reevesnutrition.com/sport...ley_main/mark_
diorio_gallery.html

These pictures don't really do him justice. I've seen him in person and
it's like a He Man action figure come to life.

Old June 16th 04, 11:33 PM
Will Brink

In article ,
"Wayne S. Hill" wrote:

Przypadek wrote:

"Keano" wrote...
www.powermagonline.com/videos/BeccaS465.wmv

Damn strong girl!!

Touch and go?

Talk about strong, a 925lb bench:

www.rychlakpowersystem.com

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Truth about the 3year old obese girl that died Lordy Weights 175 July 12th 04 08:26 PM
Define "strong" Werther Weights 339 October 27th 03 05:55 PM
Weak vs. Strong Side CyberSteak Weights 0 August 5th 03 07:06 PM