Survey: Age, Gender of mfw participants

Old July 3rd 04, 12:36 AM
Proton Soup

Default Survey: Age, Gender of mfw participants

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:37:18 -0400, Chupacabra
wrote:

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:59:48 -0400, "Steve Freides"
wrote:

Please post your age and your gender.

49, M

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Pavel's doing marketing surveys now?

According to some fairly vocal tards on mfw, gender is a fairly open
concept, so I'm wondering if they'll be properly categorizing someone
who self-identifies as "heteroflexible", "unisex", "-S-", or
"undecided".

-----------
Proton Soup

"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum."

Old July 3rd 04, 12:49 AM
Steve

Steve Freides wrote:
Please post your age and your gender.

49, M

No offense to anyone, but I noticed a lot of middle aged.......as in
beyond potential draft age ....men.

I wonder how this influences some of the views about the war posted off
topic in this forum.

Steve

Old July 3rd 04, 01:00 AM
bolt thrower

: Please post your age and your gender.

Ahhh.... No.
Old July 3rd 04, 01:11 AM
David Cohen

"John Hanson" wrote
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

Please post your age and your gender.

49, M

18, F

No, John. You. Not the body buried in the backyard. Learn to read!

6'1", 247 pounds, 12 wide foot, 6 1/2 inc...what? Oh. Never mind.

Old July 3rd 04, 01:17 AM

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:00:54 +0000 (UTC), bolt thrower
wrote:

: Please post your age and your gender.

Ahhh.... No.

I occasionally think about "posting" my age in the sense of
causing it to be directed or transmitted to another place or
transferring it to someone else's account.

My MFW domain name says it all.

I wonder if some kind of expert would be able to make rough
approximations regarding age and gender on the basis of sense
of humor. I'm no expert, but I'll hazard a guess that all respondents
to date are male. The age range might cover a lot of territory.

Old July 3rd 04, 01:25 AM

wrote:

: Please post your age and your gender.

Ahhh.... No.

I occasionally think about "posting" my age in the sense of
causing it to be directed or transmitted to another place or
transferring it to someone else's account.

My MFW domain name says it all.

I wonder if some kind of expert would be able to make rough
approximations regarding age and gender on the basis of sense
of humor. I'm no expert, but I'll hazard a guess that all respondents
to date are male. The age range might cover a lot of territory.

sadly, I am getting the idea that this particular survey may not
successfully provide the info that the researcher requires

Old July 3rd 04, 01:28 AM
Mick R.

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
Please post your age and your gender.