New Balance RC330

Old March 28th 04, 12:18 AM
Joe

Default New Balance RC330

I'm looking for a pair of the NB RC330 racing flats for my wife. I haven't
been able to find them at any of the online retail sites, including the ones
NB recommends. Any suggestions where I could find them?

Thanks,
Joe

Old March 29th 04, 05:44 AM
bigsky

Roadrunner sports has a clearance for $40 in a men's 6. I think they
only come in men's sizing. I had a pair a couple years ago, they fit
very small, at least one full size or even 1.5 sizes. I bought mine a
full size larger and they were still too small, complained to NB
through a link on their website but never got a reply. I still used
them but could not run too far in them due to the fit issue. A good
shoe but I still prefer the Nike Air Streak.

Old March 29th 04, 06:46 AM
Donovan Rebbechi

In article , Joe wrote:
I'm looking for a pair of the NB RC330 racing flats for my wife. I haven't
been able to find them at any of the online retail sites, including the ones
NB recommends. Any suggestions where I could find them?

I poked around and don't see any evidence that they are still sold. Even NB
webstores don't sell them. The fact that they're still listed on the NB
website doesn't mean a whole lot -- the same is true of the long discontinued
RC150.

The only new flat NB have released is the RC750. I've seen it, and it has a
freakishly curved last.

If I were you, I'd be shopping around for another shoe. FWIW, footlocker.com
has good deals on the Asics DS Trainer, Asics Tiger Paw, and Nike Air Streak
shoes (all $40-50). Of these, the DS Trainer is probably closest to the RC330.

Good luck,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Bad balance tips? Dally Weights 20 May 18th 04 11:38 PM
Keeping Your Weight In Balance Melchisedek Weights 2 January 13th 04 07:27 PM
Keeping Your Weight In Balance Melchisedek Weights 0 January 12th 04 06:24 PM
New Balance 901 Jesus Alvarado Running 34 November 22nd 03 03:51 PM