Kim Chizevsky

Old July 23rd 03, 03:50 AM
John M. Williams

Default Kim Chizevsky

"Hard Headed Woman" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Carmen " wrote:
Hi,
On 21-Jul-2003, "***" wrote:

Anyone know what ever happened to her? Since she went to the fitness
realm, I haven't heard much from her the past year or so.

I wondered who she was so I went looking. Too bad she quit bodybuilding
because she was damn good at it.
From this:
http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...evsky/kim2.jpg

To just another face in the crowd of fitness models:
http://www.muscle-fitness.com/mf/bod...chizevsky.html

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive androgen
doses before the effects were wholly irreversible. Some don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial features?

Andrulla pales in comparison to Nicole Bass:

http://www.nicolebass.com/photos/nicole39.jpg
http://www.femalemuscle.com/gallerie...icole_home.jpg

Androgens don't just affect muscle. I don't begrudge them the
opportunity to make that choice. But it should be clear that the
choice has its costs.
Old July 23rd 03, 04:12 AM
August Pamplona

"John M. Williams" wrote in
message ...
"Hard Headed Woman" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Carmen " wrote:
Hi,
On 21-Jul-2003, "***" wrote:

Anyone know what ever happened to her? Since she went to the

fitness
realm, I haven't heard much from her the past year or so.

I wondered who she was so I went looking. Too bad she quit

bodybuilding
because she was damn good at it.
From this:

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...evsky/kim2.jpg

To just another face in the crowd of fitness models:

http://www.muscle-fitness.com/mf/bod...chizevsky.html

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive

androgen
doses before the effects were wholly irreversible. Some don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial

features?

Andrulla pales in comparison to Nicole Bass:

http://www.nicolebass.com/photos/nicole39.jpg

I don't usually comment on these sorts of things* (so subjective, so
why bother), but that's pretty awful.

August Pamplona
* Maybe I do sometimes, but the comments would tend to be positive.
--
"No, jew. Your jew opinion doesn't matter no matter what, jew. Your
writings deserve no comprehension, merely scorn, jew. You are jew."

a.a. # 1811 apatriot #20
To email replace 'necatoramericanusancylostomaduodenale' with
'cosmicaug'

Old July 23rd 03, 04:56 AM
John M. Williams

"August Pamplona"
wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Hard Headed Woman" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive
androgen doses before the effects were wholly irreversible.
Some don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial
features?

Andrulla pales in comparison to Nicole Bass:

http://www.nicolebass.com/photos/nicole39.jpg

I don't usually comment on these sorts of things* (so subjective, so
why bother), but that's pretty awful.

Rob Schuh was certainly never shy about that. Nicole threatened to
sue him.

Old July 23rd 03, 05:06 AM
John M. Williams

"Carmen " wrote:
Hi,
On 22-Jul-2003, "Hard Headed Woman"
wrote:

Anyone know what ever happened to her? Since she went to the
fitness realm, I haven't heard much from her the past year or so.

I wondered who she was so I went looking. Too bad she quit
bodybuilding because she was damn good at it.
From this:

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...evsky/kim2.jpg

To just another face in the crowd of fitness models:

http://www.muscle-fitness.com/mf/bod...chizevsky.html

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive
androgen doses before the effects were wholly irreversible. Some
don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial features?

When they diet for a contest they go so low on the bodyfat that even the
fat in the buccal pads (cheeks) subside, leaving them with more
masculine appearing faces. Take a look at the same women in the off
season.

Low body fat enhances the effect. It is certainly not the primary
cause of the androgynous appearance. Go to the Arnold Expo and check
out the facial features of all the women on heavy androgens during
their "off season." It's quite common.

Old July 23rd 03, 06:06 AM
Nina

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:56:24 -0400, John M. Williams
wrote:

"August Pamplona"
wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Hard Headed Woman" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive
androgen doses before the effects were wholly irreversible.
Some don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial
features?

Andrulla pales in comparison to Nicole Bass:

http://www.nicolebass.com/photos/nicole39.jpg

I don't usually comment on these sorts of things* (so subjective, so
why bother), but that's pretty awful.

Rob Schuh was certainly never shy about that. Nicole threatened to
sue him.

What's up with her eyes? Is that an androgen thing, too, or just
messed up to begin with?

Cheers,
Nina
delicious! evil! calorie free!
http://www.theslack.com

Old July 23rd 03, 02:59 PM
Keith Hobman

In article , John M. Williams
wrote:

"August Pamplona"
wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Hard Headed Woman" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:

I'm impressed that she was able to walk away from the massive
androgen doses before the effects were wholly irreversible.
Some don't.

Is that what gave Andrulla Blanchette her 'cavewoman' facial
features?

Andrulla pales in comparison to Nicole Bass:

http://www.nicolebass.com/photos/nicole39.jpg

I don't usually comment on these sorts of things* (so subjective, so
why bother), but that's pretty awful.

Rob Schuh was certainly never shy about that. Nicole threatened to
sue him.

Rob wasn't (isn't) shy about anything. Straight-shooting guy.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.