Stop with the fatties..what about single tri women?

Old February 3rd 04, 10:39 PM
Ironrosa

Default Stop with the fatties..what about single tri women?

If they are big doing tris just imagine if they didn't. Plus there is nothing
wrong with some strong chicks kicking some ass. As long as they are pretty and
single.
I don't know about you single tri-guys out there. I have a hard time finding
single triathlete hotties. Well, they are out there but not in my area!
I think Lori Bowden is available....Does anyone have her number?

Old February 4th 04, 03:10 PM
Old Timer

I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here
is a hot single tri-babe. Don't know why you're having such troubles.
We're everywhere, right girls?
Old February 9th 04, 01:36 AM
Asweepay

I'm a single tri-babe/adventure racer. In fact, everyone online here
is a hot single tri-babe. Don't know why you're having such troubles.
We're everywhere, right girls?

You said it, sister! And we love nothing more than to jump in the sack
with some guy who professes to be looking for "pretty, single,
triathlete hotties"!

This is me right here. I sell real estate in Florida if you'e
interested.

http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss/Pictures/Sports/5.jpg
Old February 9th 04, 12:17 PM
Old Timer

Shoot, we could be twins!
Old February 23rd 04, 03:02 AM
Ironrosa

How do I know it is really you in the pic? If is you I am in love!