Help!! Carbon Fiber Repair Help!!

Old June 3rd 04, 06:37 PM
Allen Thompson

Default Help!! Carbon Fiber Repair Help!!

I have a pair of Spinergy Rev X that have some minor damage to the blades.
What's the best product to use to patch with? Also, on my rear wheel where
the blades meet the hub has become detached from the hub. Please tell me
what will glue carbon to aluminum.

Old June 10th 04, 06:27 AM
Timote

I have a pair of Spinergy Rev X that have some minor damage to the blades.
What's the best product to use to patch with? Also, on my rear wheel where
the blades meet the hub has become detached from the hub. Please tell me
what will glue carbon to aluminum.

ok, that is actually pretty funny- i'll give you that.