Shocking interviews with USA Black competitors

Old August 29th 04, 01:04 PM
Cranky

Default Shocking interviews with USA Black competitors

"Mike Sullivan" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
| Huh? Slightly retarded say you? More than Dubya Bush? You sure?

Why is he called Dubya?

Old August 29th 04, 02:51 PM
Mike Sullivan

The middle initial of Bush is "W". And when he pronounces it in the Texan
way it sounds like "Dubya".

Mike

Old August 29th 04, 03:06 PM
Mark Jones

"Cranky" wrote in message

"Mike Sullivan" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
| Huh? Slightly retarded say you? More than Dubya Bush? You sure?

Why is he called Dubya?

His middle initial is W.

His father is George H. W. Bush and he is George W. Bush.
This is a short way of distinguishing between the two.