Become Boss in china with kart industry

Old September 11th 04, 11:49 AM

Default Become Boss in china with kart industry

Dear sponsor and visitor :
Nice to meet you here.
Now I introduce a wonderful opportunity to you.
Invest in china with kart industry.Companied by the F1 appearing in
Shanghai China ,we are preparing to establish one new manufactory for
kart industry..(Racing kart)
At this time we need investment, marketing system (For the
overseamarket )and technology support..
You can image how large of the marketing capability in china
And how cheaper the product will be
There many Tax preference for foreign investment into china ;The total
invest capital is just about USD300, 000,..
Then you will become one respected boss..
We also welcome your technology investment ..or cooperating in the
marketing section in your country
so i welcome your advices in all aspects. .
MY Email :[email protected] com
Best regards
Alion wang