Attention Unhappy Democrats

Old November 5th 04, 06:22 PM
Tifosi Bob

Default Attention Unhappy Democrats

Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more years
of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care professionals,
entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably university educated ) democrats
may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Old November 6th 04, 02:57 AM
C&E

I expect that Tifosi makes his offer in jest but just in case not, I thought
readers might like to know more about their northern neighbor which the
republican party loves to demonize so much.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/ca.html

This is America's own CIA report on Canada. As a Canadian with many
American friends, the things that strikes most of my Americans friends I am
told, about Canada are...

1) Just like the States but no handguns or assault rifles(sorry NRA members,
while you are welcome here, we do have a different view on gun ownership)
Gun ownership is fine, you must have a license to use a gun in Canada just
as you must have to have to drive a car, and we do love hunting. So gun
ownership is okay as long as you don't need to own a gun that's primary
purpose is to hunt humans

2) Everyone has government provided medicine. So if you are poor,
self-employed or laid off and catch some terrible disease or get in some
unexpected accident the hospital bills will not bankrupt you and your
family. If you still prefer American medicine, most Canadians live with-in
a 90 minute drive from the States and nothing prevents rich individuals from
paying for their own medical care down south. So you have the best of both
worlds, if you are poor, middle class or self employed you have health care,
if you are rich you have health care.

3) For most individuals who come from Democratic States they will find the
total tax burden about equal with there current situation. Lower taxed
Republican state residence may find higher taxes her but there are more
government services.

4) The federal government is running a surplus which it is using to pay down
its debt.

5) There seems to be less fear between neighbors and between the races then
in the States and while gated communities are available for those who wish
the lifestyle they truly are the exception not the rule.

6) People do not resort to suing each-other so readily, this may be due to
differences in how court cost and lawyers fees are charged. Or it may be
due to our northern climate. In cooler climates people historically needed
to work together to fend off mother nature fury and as such trusting your
neighbor was a necessary life skill, which has become a significant feature
of most Canadian cities. Unfortunately this may be changing in some of the
larger metropolitan areas but still holds true in most middle sized cities
and rural locations

6)You will find a strange love affair Canadians have with Tim Horton's
coffee and donut shops. Can't explain it, just is.

7) All sentences end with the word "eh" Again don't know how it started but
it is a unique characteristic of most Canadian speech.

8a)If you are male: Montreal has the most beautiful women in the world.

8b)If you are female: Think healthy lumberjacks with university masters
degrees.

8c)If you don't know which you a Well there is Vancouver (tongue in
cheek)

9) Canada has a long history of taking in disenchanted Americans. While I
can't speak for the whole country, I can say that most Canadian would
welcome a visit from our neighbors down south. And if you decide to stay,
well that's even better, eh.

So come up and visit us, you might like what you see and choose to stay.

Old November 6th 04, 03:37 AM
Larry Hodges

Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more
years of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care
professionals, entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably
university educated ) democrats may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! All you liberal pukes move to canadaville.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Old November 6th 04, 03:52 AM
Jim

"Larry Hodges" wrote in message
Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more
years of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care
professionals, entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably
university educated ) democrats may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! All you liberal pukes move to canadaville.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Its all yours Larry..rejoice...you won! Congrats..I'm not moving to
Canada..Im gonna hide out in Margaritaville and hope this nightmare ends.

Jim

Old November 6th 04, 03:58 AM
Larry Hodges

Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4
more years of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care
professionals, entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably
university educated ) democrats may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! All you liberal pukes move to canadaville.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Its all yours Larry..rejoice...you won! Congrats..I'm not moving to
Canada..Im gonna hide out in Margaritaville and hope this nightmare
ends.
Jim

LOL Relax and enjoy the next four years Jim! And don't let the "home
life" get you down. I've been through what you're going through, and there
is light at the end of the tunnel. Time will heal things. Really.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Old November 6th 04, 04:42 AM
Billy J

"Tifosi Bob" wrote in message
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more
years
of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care professionals,
entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably university educated )
democrats
may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Unfortunately these guys never go even though they promised to - even though
you pay their way they won't go. Maybe it's too cold up there. Maybe they
can't make the same money. Maybe it's just too much trouble. Maybe Canada
doesn't want the liability of feeding them and providing medical care for
their lazy butts.

The draft would have to be re-established to make their chicken asses want
to go up there.

Old November 6th 04, 02:31 PM
Paul Cassel

Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more years
of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care professionals,
entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably university educated ) democrats
may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! Dimwit dems to move to Canada and, maybe MX too. Kinda like
flushing a great national toilet.
Old November 6th 04, 02:32 PM
Douglas BISHOP

Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more
years of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care
professionals, entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably
university educated ) democrats may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! All you liberal pukes move to canadaville.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

"Quebec is responsible for selecting immigrants who wish to settle in
Quebec. Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Quebec."

Kind of like: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Hell.

Old November 6th 04, 02:52 PM
C&E

Bishop,

I doubt you would be granted a visa anyway. There is a minimum
intelligence requirement (independent class) and to hold such a strong
opinion on something you have no first hand experience with or knowledge of
the subject matter would suggest you do not have the necessary level of
intelligence to successfully apply.

Sorry

Old November 6th 04, 03:03 PM
Alan Jones

(hehheh-heh) (said in my best H. Ross Perot voice) There will be a
"giant suckin' sound"...