Attention Unhappy Democrats

Old November 6th 04, 10:36 PM
NewGroups

"Paul Cassel" wrote in message
Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more

years
of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care professionals,
entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably university educated )

democrats
may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! Dimwit dems to move to Canada and, maybe MX too. Kinda like
flushing a great national toilet.

What a fantastic idea!!! America -- land of the free --

"Believe in what we believe or leave!"
"Democracy is whatever we tell you it is."
"America....no other opinion but ours!"

:::the above was sarcasm::::

Old November 7th 04, 12:24 AM
Lucas Buck

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:56:56 -0500, John M. Williams
wrote:

(gman99) wrote:
"User" wrote:
1) Just like the States but no handguns or assault rifles(sorry NRA
members, while you are welcome here, we do have a different view on gun
ownership)

when your government becomes so corrupt that its time to revolt against
it, what will you use? sharp pointy sticks?

do you know anything about american history?

I know we (not me...but my forefathers) BURNED the white house once....

True. Today, we could vaporize Ottawa in a matter of minutes.

No, use a neutron bomb instead. Those parliament building are nice.

Old November 7th 04, 12:25 AM
Lucas Buck

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 14:32:47 GMT, "Douglas BISHOP"
wrote:

"Larry Hodges" wrote in message
Tifosi Bob wrote:
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more
years of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care
professionals, entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably
university educated ) democrats may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Great idea! All you liberal pukes move to canadaville.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

"Quebec is responsible for selecting immigrants who wish to settle in
Quebec. Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Quebec."

Kind of like: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Hell.

There are bonus points for being a smoker and not showering.

Old November 7th 04, 12:54 AM
Ergo

John Williams wrote in message
What are you talking about? Any assault weapon like an AR-15 or AK-47 was
designed for this purpose.

that is correct. also, iirc, certain rounds (.45 acp is one) were created
specifically to hunt humans as well

whit

There is NO gun created whose "primary purpose" is to hunt humans. A
guns "primary purpose" is to discharge a projectile at a high
velocity.

Old November 7th 04, 12:59 AM
David Cohen

"Ergo" wrote
John Williams wrote
What are you talking about? Any assault weapon like an AR-15 or AK-47
was
designed for this purpose.

that is correct. also, iirc, certain rounds (.45 acp is one) were created
specifically to hunt humans as well

Your .40S&W for sure. Most military calibers, for that matter. Not too many
hunters use a 9mm, but, at 800 rounds a minute out of an HK MP5, pretty good
for people killin'.

Old November 7th 04, 02:56 AM
Gregory Procter

John Williams wrote:

What are you talking about? Any assault weapon like an AR-15 or AK-47 was
designed for this purpose.

There is NO gun created whose "primary purpose" is to hunt humans. A
guns "primary purpose" is to discharge a projectile at a high
velocity.

It's like an axe is primarily designed to swing through the air with the best
possible streamlining - and you thought it was for chopping wood!

Old November 7th 04, 04:42 AM
slotman1958

"Tifosi Bob" wrote in message m...
Are you sick / upset / scared / other bad emotions because of 4 more years
of Bush?

If you are a skilled professional, especially health care professionals,
entreprenuers, engineers, smart ( preferably university educated ) democrats
may want to look to Canada.

Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

America's loss can be yours and Canada's gain.

Here we go again. In 2000, there were hoards of assholes like Alec
Baldwin, Sean Penn, et.al, who pledged to leave the country if Bush
were elected. Not ONE of them did.

Now Bush has been re-elected by the largest number of popular votes in
history for a sitting president, and the sore losers are piping up
again about leaving the country, moving to Canada, etc.

I dare one of them to do it.

One of the reasons they hate Bush so much is that he is a man who says
what he means, and means what he says. Unlike those who said they were
going to leave if he got elected.

All these whiners who threaten to move to Canada are whining about
what a bad country we are; yet they stay here anyway.

Is it because they know that there is still no place better in the
world, or is it because even though they hate it here they are too
scared to move anywhere else?
Old November 7th 04, 05:26 AM
Tifosi Bob

"C&E" wrote in message
I expect that Tifosi makes his offer in jest but just in case not,

Mine is a sincere offer.

Old November 7th 04, 05:27 AM
Roamer7

"sabot120mm" wrote in message
om...
"C&E" wrote in message
m...
I expect that Tifosi makes his offer in jest but just in case not, I
thought
readers might like to know more about their northern neighbor which the
republican party loves to demonize so much.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/ca.html

This is America's own CIA report on Canada. As a Canadian with many
American friends, the things that strikes most of my Americans friends I
am
told, about Canada are...

1) Just like the States but no handguns or assault rifles(sorry NRA
members,
while you are welcome here, we do have a different view on gun ownership)
Gun ownership is fine, you must have a license to use a gun in Canada
just
as you must have to have to drive a car, and we do love hunting. So gun
ownership is okay as long as you don't need to own a gun that's primary
purpose is to hunt humans

There is NO gun created whose "primary purpose" is to hunt humans. A
guns "primary purpose" is to discharge a projectile at a high
velocity.

Assault weapons and most if not all handguns have the primary purpose of
killing humans. Nobody with any sense hunts with these weapons.

2) Everyone has government provided medicine. So if you are poor,
self-employed or laid off and catch some terrible disease or get in some
unexpected accident the hospital bills will not bankrupt you and your
family. If you still prefer American medicine, most Canadians live
with-in
a 90 minute drive from the States and nothing prevents rich individuals
from
paying for their own medical care down south. So you have the best of
both
worlds, if you are poor, middle class or self employed you have health
care,
if you are rich you have health care.

If the Gov't provided health care is so great, why do so many
Canadians come to the US for health care?

I'm not aware that they do, but I gleaned some interesting data from the CIA
website posted in an earlier msg. I'll repost it he

Life expectancy at birth USA:
total population: 78.27 years
male: 75.84 years
female: 80.83 years (2004 est.)

Life expectancy at birth Canada:
total population: 79.96 years
male: 76.59 years
female: 83.5 years (2004 est.)

It seems that our commie healthcare system isn't so bad after all doesn't
it?
:-) .

Randy.