Need opinions on ProForm treadmills

Old November 27th 03, 06:24 PM
Walker

Default Need opinions on ProForm treadmills

Hello

I had a ProForm 725 TL (or something similar) from around 1998 through 2001
that performed well and hadno problems.

I'm in the market for a treadmill but I am surprised, when I read the
newsgroups, to see that most people trash ProForm (and other brands from
ICON) treadmills as being low-end and prone to defects.

Has their quality deteriorated of late or is it that maybe what I look for
in a treadmill (2 hours walking every day) can be handled by a ProForm ?

Thanks for your opinions.