Getting stuck when squatting

Old January 29th 05, 04:04 PM
Charles

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:24:33 -0600, Proton Soup
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:50:48 -0800, Lucas Buck
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:05:25 -0600, Proton Soup wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:07:08 -0600, elzinator
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:57:17 -0800, Lucas Buck wrote:
On 28 Jan 2005 18:34:54 GMT, DZ wrote:

elzinator wrote:
Charles wrote:
I would really not like to be on my own, and I am indeed blessed with
the love and companionship I get from my dear wife and the rest of my
family, which is a rather large family, but very close.

And I respect that. But I don't need it. I like being alone and I have
a few very close friends with whom I share what I want to share.
The rest of my life I will travel, see places and meet new people, be
physically active, take care of my horse and my 'sanctuary', and have
fun. And science is my passion. Screw the rest

Ya gotta take me as I am or leave me alone.

Like D. Adams could've said,

She believed in peace, love, justice, morality, culture, sport,
science, family life, and the obliteration of every life form.

We've seen her wine and coffee preferences, so I think you
can leave "culture" out of that list.

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

When I was made, they broke the mold.

The slime mold?

It was the yeast they could do.

What culture would say such a thing!! ;o)

Old January 29th 05, 07:05 PM
Per Elmsäter

David wrote:
"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
Vladimir Vladimirovich wrote:
"David" wrote in message

"Charles" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:15:23 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
On 27 Jan 2005 11:07:55 -0800, "elzinator"
wrote:

Charles wrote:
On 27 Jan 2005 06:43:10 -0800, "elzinator"
wrote:

Put in that context, yes. But in the context that Hudson
implied, no. I love life with passion and what it offers.
That's enough for me. And as the old song goes "Ain't no one
gonna take that away from me."

If Hudson put love in a "context" that was offensive, it was
not meant to be or intended. I am an incurable romantic, and
as the another old adage has it: "all the world loves a
lover". ;o)

I understand that, and to be honest, I'm somewhat envious. I
never really empathized with 'romance'. In fact, that was a
common complaint
in my relationships. Oh well.

Romance is so wonderful!

The plaintive ring of a telephone that makes the stomach lurch
crazily; the waft of a delicate perfume, or the sound of a
haunting refrain; the touch of skin or the anticipation of a
tryst - ah... love and romance are divine ..........

****!!!

The preamble above may well lead to such libidinous activity!! ;o)

I should hope so!

If this conversation must be continued, please carry on in private
email, chaps :-)

Don't scare them away. This is the longest thread I've ever started
so now I'm into counting posts for the record
Over 400 posts on the latest count.
--
Perre

Before you get carried away, look up how many posts in this one
"Tsunami - USA is 'stingy' which I started last month

Where they On Topic? This thread also has the highest percentage of OT
posting that I've seen in a long time. I think we'll see a new record
shattering count in probably less than two weeks

--
Perre
I gave up on SPAM and redirected it to hotmail instead.

Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
excessive "lordosis" while squatting Rob Andrews Weights 1 December 17th 04 11:08 PM
Squatting Question DHW Weights 1 July 20th 04 05:04 PM
Squatting and DLing in the same workout carla Weights 4 March 13th 04 12:46 AM
Hip flexors and squatting low Dally Weights 83 January 22nd 04 06:38 AM