camping gaz to EN417 adapter

Old March 10th 05, 11:39 AM
Dean

Default camping gaz to EN417 adapter

I've found 3 different designs on the web. One each by Karrimor, Gogas and
a Markill one. I much prefer the design of the latter but can't find it in
the uk. I can only guess that's because it is not popular for some reason
but can't imagine why. Anyone know if they are ok and where I might get one
over here?

Thanks for any help.

Dean

Old February 25th 13, 01:16 AM
Krisanya Krisanya is offline
Junior Member

This post is*very*informative.*Thank you!

Camping Gear Dave Walking in the UK 78 July 29th 04 04:36 AM
Cache for Wild Camping Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 40 July 4th 04 05:03 PM
Wild Camping - Where & When? Dave Taylor Walking in the UK 57 May 24th 04 08:17 PM
wild camping Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 14 August 1st 03 12:50 PM
Cheap camping (includes Argos tent). Long Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 1 July 22nd 03 07:33 PM