Bill wins

Old November 27th 05, 02:16 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Bill wins

John Hanson wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:25:44 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess. I
wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm out.
I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here. We've
had some great times.

Oh, and, we also need to blame the leftists like Brian Link too:-) All
the miserable trolls except Hudson are leftists.

Have you ever considered that maybe EVERYONE is left of you?

Dally

Old November 27th 05, 02:20 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:12:37 +1000, "David"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John Hanson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:25:44 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess. I
wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm out.
I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here. We've
had some great times.

Yes, he has won. It wasn't so much him but his three demented loser
buddies, OM, David from OZ and Curt helping him out. I hope all four
of them die miserable, painful deaths.

And John, by contrast, I hope that you die a peaceful, painless death. Maybe
tonight.

How about we go one on one? Perhaps a knife fight. Come on! You can
look into my eyes when you stick the knife in me:-)
Old November 27th 05, 02:20 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Dally" wrote
John Hanson wrote:
"Larry Hodges" wrote
Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess.
I wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm
out. I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here.
We've had some great times.

Oh, and, we also need to blame the leftists like Brian Link too:-) All
the miserable trolls except Hudson are leftists.

Have you ever considered that maybe EVERYONE is left of you?

On some issues, I'm right of even John.

Old November 27th 05, 02:22 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:15:00 +1000, "David"

"Larry Hodges" wrote in message
Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess. I
wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm out.
I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here. We've
had some great times.

Larry, this group can't afford to lose you. We already as good as lost
Charles - look, I'll go instead - and you stay.
Otherwise all we have left basically are trolls, deerhunters and bookeepers.

Actually, all you have left are trolls. You ran Lyle and Elzi off and
made Keith the infrequent poster that he is now. Dip**** Davidson
came along after that. Just remember David, today would be a good day
to die.
Old November 27th 05, 02:23 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:16:48 -0500, Dally wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

John Hanson wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:25:44 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess. I
wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm out.
I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here. We've
had some great times.

Oh, and, we also need to blame the leftists like Brian Link too:-) All
the miserable trolls except Hudson are leftists.

Have you ever considered that maybe EVERYONE is left of you?

Ever thought about buying a sense of humor. I've actually met Brian
in person. I thought he was a nerd but other than that, he seemed to
be a decent guy:-)
Old November 27th 05, 02:24 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"John Hanson" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:12:37 +1000, "David"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John Hanson" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I wouldn't do that. I always thought you were a straight up sort of guy.
(It's just a pity that you have that screw loose occasionally.)

Old November 27th 05, 02:26 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"David Cohen" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dally" wrote
John Hanson wrote:
"Larry Hodges" wrote
Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess.
I wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm
out. I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here.
We've had some great times.

Oh, and, we also need to blame the leftists like Brian Link too:-) All
the miserable trolls except Hudson are leftists.

Have you ever considered that maybe EVERYONE is left of you?

On some issues, I'm right of even John.

Was that Mongol named Genghis Cohen?

Old November 27th 05, 02:31 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:20:37 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"Dally" wrote
John Hanson wrote:
"Larry Hodges" wrote
Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess.
I wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm
out. I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here.
We've had some great times.

Oh, and, we also need to blame the leftists like Brian Link too:-) All
the miserable trolls except Hudson are leftists.

Have you ever considered that maybe EVERYONE is left of you?

On some issues, I'm right of even John.

Yes, like free speech and individual liberty issues...I think. I'm
pretty liberal when it comes to that sort of thing.

BTW David (and Will), the Pioneer Press ran an article today about the
Barret and how some folks would like to ban it. It was a national
wire piece that was basically against civilian ownership of the .50
cal. They even used Cali as an example. The fight is on.

www.twincities.com
Don't know if it's there but I read it in this morning's edition.
Old November 27th 05, 02:31 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

David wrote:

The set up...

And snip, by contrast, I hope that you die a
peaceful, painless death.

And the punchline...

Maybe tonight.

BA-BOOM!

That one had me busting out loud! Masterful. Perfect. Sweeeeeet!

Classic humor, David. Thanks for the laugh. (I've heard it's the best
medicine.)

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

I'm off... John Hanson Weights 4 June 24th 05 09:54 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:46 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:46 PM
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:26 PM
Help for Charles Charles Running 33 June 6th 05 11:55 PM