Bill wins

Old November 27th 05, 02:32 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Bill wins

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:24:53 +1000, "David"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John Hanson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:12:37 +1000, "David"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John Hanson" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:25:44 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

Obviously, I've not been on much lately. Just can't take Bill I guess.
wish he were local so I could "visit" him in person. So for now, I'm
out.
I'll check back later maybe.

Anyway, take care. It's been nice hanging out with everybody here.
We've
had some great times.

Yes, he has won. It wasn't so much him but his three demented loser
buddies, OM, David from OZ and Curt helping him out. I hope all four
of them die miserable, painful deaths.

And John, by contrast, I hope that you die a peaceful, painless death.
Maybe
tonight.

How about we go one on one? Perhaps a knife fight. Come on! You can
look into my eyes when you stick the knife in me:-)

I wouldn't do that. I always thought you were a straight up sort of guy.
(It's just a pity that you have that screw loose occasionally.)

You are the friend of my enemy which makes you dead in my eyes. Now
**** off and die!
Old November 27th 05, 02:36 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Curt James" wrote in message
David wrote:

The set up...

And snip, by contrast, I hope that you die a
peaceful, painless death.

And the punchline...

Maybe tonight.

BA-BOOM!

That one had me busting out loud! Masterful. Perfect. Sweeeeeet!

Classic humor, David. Thanks for the laugh. (I've heard it's the best
medicine.)

That's just payback Curt - (you've caused the occasional ruined keyboard)

Old November 27th 05, 02:40 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Curt James wrote:

You have got to be kidding me. (It must be a ruse. You say that in
hopes that what'shisface will stop posting?)

What's the harm in ignoring him? Or not. I ignore at times and comment
or interact at other times. Hell, as I said, I'm not even sure when
it's him/her/it or some other poster.

[a] Don't be stupid, Curt. Bill Davidson nearly always has the same
IP address. If I see a new nym, I simply check the IP address against
his last nym. It's always in the headers. If you don't see the
headers, you toggle them on and off with your "H" key. If you see ...

.... it's Bill Davidson.

[b] It tell you this because you encourage him by responding.
Positive, negative, or goofy, it doesn't matter. Any response
encourages him. Did you notice how most everyone has been ignoring
him the last few days? Did you also notice the tone of desperation
his posts have taken on, including the "I win" post? He does that
when nobody has been paying attention to him. And the longer he's
ignored, the more desperate his posts become.

Do what you want, Curt. Just don't pretend that you don't know any
better.
Old November 27th 05, 02:40 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:31:51 -0500, Curt James wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

David wrote:

The set up...

And snip, by contrast, I hope that you die a
peaceful, painless death.

And the punchline...

Maybe tonight.

BA-BOOM!

That one had me busting out loud! Masterful. Perfect. Sweeeeeet!

Classic humor, David. Thanks for the laugh. (I've heard it's the best
medicine.)

I've also came to the conclusion in the past month that you are
nuttier than Davidson. David the Oz is just a loser as well as OM.
Hudson was fighting his own little battle and David the Oz was the
enemy of his enemy.
Old November 27th 05, 02:43 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"JMW" wrote in message
news
Curt James wrote:

[...]

Excuse me JMW, but what exactly are you doing by analzying Davidson? Isn't
that all part of the attention that he craves?

Old November 27th 05, 02:44 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Curt James wrote:

Classic humor, David. Thanks for the laugh. (I've heard it's the best
medicine.)

We've already established that you are mystifyingly easily humored.

Dally

Old November 27th 05, 02:47 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

David wrote:

The set up...

And snip, by contrast, I hope that you die a
peaceful, painless death.

And the punchline...

Maybe tonight.

BA-BOOM!

That one had me busting out loud! Masterful. Perfect. Sweeeeeet!

Classic humor, David. Thanks for the laugh. (I've heard it's the best
medicine.)

I've also came to the conclusion in the past month that you are
nuttier than Davidson. David the Oz is just a loser as well as OM.
Hudson was fighting his own little battle and David the Oz was the
enemy of his enemy.

In your dark world, anyone with a sense of humour is a loser. Your enemy is
Bill Davidson - so anyone who has interacted with him is a loser. Some
people are driven by goals, fun and good times. Other people are driven by
hatred.

Old November 27th 05, 02:50 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

John Hanson wrote:

I've also came to the conclusion in the past month that you are
nuttier than Davidson. David the Oz is just a loser as well as OM.
Hudson was fighting his own little battle and David the Oz was the
enemy of his enemy.

I don't really get this "enemy of his enemy" stuff. Oz isn't my enemy.
I just killfiled him because he was full-text quoting Hudson's pointy
sticks. I figured he got some weird kick out of it, but I didn't need
to play. He at least STAYS kill-filed like a good little Aussie.
Chuckles takes a bit of work but I manage. Killfiles work. We don't
have to be enemies.

Personally, I think it was me. I don't compete in powerlifting, I am
liberal, I am female, I am annoyingly present. I think I ran people off
where they can be more homogenous.

I miss Proton Soup, Wayne Hill, Whit & Elzi way more than I miss Lyle.

I used to miss MK, but then I found her and now I'm a happy flankie again.

Dally
Old November 27th 05, 02:59 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:47:29 +1000, "David"

David wrote:

[...]

Of course you're wrong again. I happen to have a very good sense of
humor as do all those that I train with. We, the Hudson Powerlifting
Team, are driven by a love of drug free powerlifting and are very
successful and we have the awards and championships to prove it. We
also have fun, good times together. Like going out Wednesday for my
birthday as well as the 4wheeling trip we took up in Northern
Wisconsin at Miller's cabin which will be repeated in two weeks.

You see, I do not need MFW. My support group is in place. It's
unfortunate that new people will not be afforded the good advice that
was commonplace here years ago. It's the dumbass losers like you who
have defecated here and driven the helpful people off. Davidson was
the last nail in the coffin but it is you who were the nail gun.
Old November 27th 05, 03:06 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"David" wrote:
"JMW" wrote:
Curt James wrote:

[...]

What analysis? He's a very basic troll. He craves attention. He
hates to be ignored.

If you can't get rid of him, the least you can do is make him
miserable.

I'm off... John Hanson Weights 4 June 24th 05 09:54 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:46 PM
. [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:46 PM
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILLBILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL [email protected] Weights 0 June 24th 05 07:26 PM
Help for Charles Charles Running 33 June 6th 05 11:55 PM