Excercise and Fitness

Old June 26th 06, 06:29 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc

Default Excercise and Fitness

Hello - I am currently studying at an FE College in Scotland and I
would like to get fit(er) - where shall I start? I am female and X
years old. Any advice? The last excercise I took was riding the bike
in my early teens!

Old June 29th 06, 06:00 PM posted to misc.fitness.misc

"puss2" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello - I am currently studying at an FE College in Scotland and I
would like to get fit(er) - where shall I start? I am female and X
years old. Any advice? The last excercise I took was riding the bike
in my early teens!

As I seem to be saying daily of late, the best fitness program is the
one you actually do. Read, search the Internet, try different things,
don't feel you must stick with one program forever, and remember that if
you exercise regularly and mind what you eat, you'll be fitter than most
people regardless of what program you're on.

More about my fitness program may be read at the link below if you're
interested. My wife trains in a similar way to me (mentioning that
because you're female - the approach isn't only for men).

Best of luck to you.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old July 31st 06, 12:53 AM
Mark Girven Mark Girven is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puss2
Hello - I am currently studying at an FE College in Scotland and I
would like to get fit(er) - where shall I start? I am female and X
years old. Any advice? The last excercise I took was riding the bike
in my early teens!

Hi there,

Why not try www.e-gymonline.com. They are giving away a free online aerobics class to get you exercising. The good thing about it is you can get at it any time of day or night from your PC.

Have a go

Mark

fitness program to reduce bodyfat Matt Aerobic 6 August 11th 06 08:16 PM
fitness program to reduce bodyfat Matt Weights 5 February 15th 05 12:38 AM
family fitness activities tess Walking 4 May 6th 04 02:26 PM
Need some Excercise advice. Roger Zoul Weights 21 October 7th 03 06:09 PM
swimming for fitness and weight loss Marion Helfrich Swimming 37 August 18th 03 09:49 PM