Dead Fat Celebrities

Old June 18th 07, 08:47 AM posted to alt.horror,misc.fitness.weights
VinCe

Default Dead Fat Celebrities

On Jun 15, 10:08 pm, ReVulse
wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:55:09 -0500, Omelet wrote:
In article
snet.co.uk,
ReVulse wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:17:39 -0500, Omelet wrote:

I never "enjoyed" killing for food, but I can do it if I have to.

I'm no vegetarian...

I fired my first rifle at age 4.

Your friends in misc.fitness.weights seem to have gone quiet.

They were hardly any sport at all.

Hopefully, the next group we get cross-posted to will have a bit more
fight in them.

IIRC, y'all dropped the thread first. ;-)

Robert accused me of being a bigot. I responded and there has been silence
ever since.

I had a chuckle earlier when I saw he was abusive to someone who
mentioned "Roid Rage".

Coz he's an ex user.. =)

He called them a ****ing moron and pretty much
threatened them.

Well, that's robert sc(huh?)

When the other guy mentioned he was a twice heavyweight
Ju-Jitsu champion, Robert suddenly changed his tune - Probably after a
change of underwear.

Lol, that was the good part there... hehehe..

-vince

Old June 18th 07, 02:06 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.horror
Bonestructure

"Accessing the Internet via a free library connection?"

No, my sister pays my utilities for me, thank god. The net is the only
way I have to make money, though that hasn't been going well lately. And
it's my way of keeping in touch with people and the world.

"I wonder if he smokes."
no

"I wonder if he drinks booze."
no

"And I wonder if he could get a book or a dvd at the library while he's
perhaps surfing the 'net."

I don't go to the library, and even if I did, they don't carry the kind
of movies most of us on this list enjoy lol

"Hmmm. And I wonder how much of his plight is his own
responsibility."

Well, if you consider illnesses my responsibility, there you go. Of
course I've made some bad judgements in my life. I'll take responsibility
for things that ARE my responsibility. But if you consider things like
many of my problems being caused by massice exposure to toxins like DDT
and parathion as a child raised on a farm, well, again, there you go,

"Nearing 45 I realize that I could have been hella better at financial
planning, however my life is what it is and I don't see myself ever

calling on some TV show to help me out of a jam I jumped into on my
own. "

You're rather judgemental for someone who has no idea what I may have
contacted the TV show about or what my story is.

--
It was teh kind of drak and stromy night even non-dyslexic poeple faered.

http://www.bonestructure.net
Old June 19th 07, 01:35 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.horror
Smegmato

"Bonestructure" You're rather judgemental for someone who has no idea
what I may have contacted the TV show about or what my story is.

You realize that half of the guys on this usenet are jacking their meat
imagining that they are molesting an old handicapped guy??? Did you expect
to meet Mother Theresa here???

Come on, you have been around the block enough to know that the usenet is
like a seedy beer-bar. You might meet some interesting characters, but most
of them are either dangerously psychotic (like ROB and WILLY) or they will
try to rob you (like ROB and WILLY).

Old June 19th 07, 08:50 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,alt.horror
VinCe

On Jun 19, 8:35 am, "Smegmato" wrote:
"Bonestructure" You're rather judgemental for someone who has no idea
what I may have contacted the TV show about or what my story is.

You realize that half of the guys on this usenet are jacking their meat
imagining that they are molesting an old handicapped guy??? Did you expect
to meet Mother Theresa here???

Come on, you have been around the block enough to know that the usenet is
like a seedy beer-bar. You might meet some interesting characters, but most
of them are either dangerously psychotic (like ROB and WILLY) or they will
try to rob you (like ROB and WILLY).

Yeah, i second the motion..

This is usenet bro..

-Vince

Open Letter to a Dead Race Ted Weights 4 May 31st 07 08:13 PM
rule clarification: dead stone removal Phil Kyle Walking in the UK 6 October 26th 06 05:46 PM
'This one's faking he's dead' - 'He's dead now' Paul Cassel Weights 116 November 24th 04 04:14 AM
Dead Hangs From A Pullup Bar, Take 2 Steve Freides Weights 12 December 14th 03 10:36 PM
Can a couple of shoe ins for dead last participte? Mike Tennent Triathalon 4 August 23rd 03 04:39 AM