What is a Nutrient ?

Old July 27th 07, 01:33 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Phii

Default What is a Nutrient ?

What is a Nutrient ?
http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/07/nutrients.html

Old July 29th 07, 04:08 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Richard (the original)

Phii wrote:
What is a Nutrient ?
http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/07/nutrients.html

Google it asswipe.
Old August 5th 07, 03:19 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve the Geek

Richard (the original) wrote:
Phii wrote:
What is a Nutrient ?
http://foodone.eatyourgrandma.com/20...nutrients.html

A nutrient is any food component (i.e., vitamin, amino acid, etc.) that
when you inject it into a rat turns into a scientific report.

--
I have nothing at all against well-trained, knowledgeable Indian
technical support. I hope to speak to one before I retire. --JW, ASR