New #1 Diet Factor Discovered

Old January 8th 04, 09:48 PM
John Dongle

Default New #1 Diet Factor Discovered

They recently did a study on all those people on TV shows who lost an
incredible amount of weight. You know what they found was the top
factor in their success? Those damn guys following them around
everywhere with cameras! I see a new profession in the making here.
Though I think the cost of purchasing such a diet program a little
excessive.

John Dongle

"I don't see what the big deal is about same-sex marriages. Every
married couple I know has the same sex all the time."
Old January 9th 04, 01:56 AM
Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

"John Dongle" wrote in message
m...
They recently did a study on all those people on TV shows who lost an
incredible amount of weight. You know what they found was the top
factor in their success? Those damn guys following them around
everywhere with cameras! I see a new profession in the making here.
Though I think the cost of purchasing such a diet program a little
excessive.

John Dongle

I personally would like to see a study of what happens to these people AFTER
their "extreme makeovers".
They get facelifts, personal trainers, plastic surgery, personal stylists...

And then what? I would think most of them go back to the bad ways they had
before the show, and end up looking the same body wise within a year.

Old January 9th 04, 04:47 PM
John Dongle

"Steven C \(Doktersteve\)" wrote in message news:1%[email protected]
"John Dongle" wrote in message
m...
They recently did a study on all those people on TV shows who lost an
incredible amount of weight. You know what they found was the top
factor in their success? Those damn guys following them around
everywhere with cameras! I see a new profession in the making here.
Though I think the cost of purchasing such a diet program a little
excessive.

John Dongle

I personally would like to see a study of what happens to these people AFTER
their "extreme makeovers".
They get facelifts, personal trainers, plastic surgery, personal stylists...

And then what? I would think most of them go back to the bad ways they had
before the show, and end up looking the same body wise within a year.

The "Extreme Makeover" people were on TV this week and they're still
happy about their $30k+ plastic surgeries. A couple of people were
also on a commercial from the Discovery Channel Challenge. After 2
years the weight is still off and you can get 3 free months at
Balley's if you sign up yourself. But you don't get the camera men
following you. But some people from the Challenge are no where to be
found. Maybe you need to keep the cameras following you after the
program too?
Old January 10th 04, 03:07 AM
Steven C \(Doktersteve\)

[...]

haha. maybe.
Gym's up in Canada are DIRT CHEAP for women (with the exception of Curves),
and expensive for men (with the exception of city run facilities which are
in surprisingly good condition where I am), so us men get screwed over when
it comes to that.
Way to reinforce the bon bon popping feminine stereotype everyone lol.

Live and let diet Elzinator Weights 4 January 1st 04 03:07 PM
The New Diet Book Disaster k[N>?Q\d:H Fred Jones Weights 2 July 22nd 03 04:26 AM
The New Diet Book Disaster =1b6KmA,9= Fred Jones General 1 July 22nd 03 04:12 AM
The New Diet Book Disaster EOid==Evqo Fred Jones Walking 1 July 22nd 03 03:19 AM