Practice of summarily dismissing bifid rib patients resembles the circumstances of the Milgrim experiment.

Old January 13th 04, 10:01 PM
Don Saklad

Default Practice of summarily dismissing bifid rib patients resembles the circumstances of the Milgrim experiment.

The practice of summarily dismissing bifid rib patients resembles the
circumstances of the Milgrim experiment
http://www.stanleymilgram.com/

I want the problem accepted as a problem so that it is not dismissable.

Superior view of a bifid rib where the superior component of this 3rd rib is supernumerary
and articulated with the lateral aspect of the 1st sternebra and the bottom of the sternum.
http://www.fotosearch.com/LIF135/ga103002/

The illustration in Grants anatomy understates the problem
by reason of the rather small separation of the two costal joints.

It appears they want to present the clinical entity without implying there's
an associated physical problem.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
Collaborative WebLog
Bifid Rib. Bifurcated Rib.
http://BifidRib.ManilaSites.com
Old January 13th 04, 10:51 PM
David Cohen

"Don Saklad" wrote
The practice of summarily dismissing bifid rib patients resembles

the
circumstances of the Milgrim experiment
http://www.stanleymilgram.com/

I want the problem accepted as a problem so that it is not

dismissable.

Superior view of a bifid rib where the superior component of this

3rd rib is supernumerary
and articulated with the lateral aspect of the 1st sternebra and the

bottom of the sternum.
http://www.fotosearch.com/LIF135/ga103002/

The illustration in Grants anatomy understates the problem
by reason of the rather small separation of the two costal joints.

It appears they want to present the clinical entity without implying

there's
an associated physical problem.

I could not have said it better myself.

No. Really. I couldn't. My meds aren't that good.

Old January 14th 04, 03:02 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:51:15 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"Don Saklad" wrote
[...]

David

Reminds me of an equally on-topic and useful post I read in another
newsgroup a bit ago:

--------------------
OCTOBER 8TH, 2003:

I AM BEING EXECUTED, AND IT IS DEFINITELY THE MICHIGAN HEALTH
DEPARTMENT. MEXICANS ARE PARTICIPATING IN MEXICO..

PLEASE.. WOULD SOME PEOPLE STOP PARTICIPATING IN THIS TERRIBLE
ELIMINATION OF MY LIFE, AND GET ME 1) LAWYERS, AND LAW FIRMS AND
OBTAIN A COPY OF THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED THEMSELVES, AND TO PROVE THAT
THEY DETAINED ME IN 8 MENTAL FACILITIES, 6 IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN,
FROM 1996-2002, 2) ADVANCED NEUROSURGEONS POTENTIALLY PAID FOR BY THE
LAW FIRMS SO THAT THEY CAN PROVE SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE.. SEVERE BRAIN
DAMAGE. THEY NEED ADVANCED HEAD X-RAY AND BRAIN X-RAY EQUIPMENT.

TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE ELIMINATING A PERSON OF GREAT POTENTIAL.. WHICH
WOULD MEAN A LOT MORE MONEY AWARDED BY THE COURTS.. THEY CAN ACTUALLY
PROVE THAT I HAD OVER THE 97% IN MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE.. VERY EASY TO
PROVE.. AND ALSO PROVE SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE.... IF THEY PROVED THIS ON
A PERSON OF THE 50%, WHAT IS A SALARY OF $13,000 A YEAR?? BUT SINCE I
WAS 97%, THAT WOULD BE AT LEAST $50,000 WITH MY DEGREE CREDENTIALS UP
TO OVER A $100,000. I WANT AT LEAST $10 MILLION IN DAMAGES, AND MAYBE
UP TO $1 BILLION IN DAMAGE.. BUT MAYBE THE PERCENTILE DOES NOT MATTER
IF THEY PROVE THIS SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE AND TORTUROUS EXPERIMENTATION.

SOME PEOPLE DID ANYTHING TO PREVENT ME FROM MAKING A GOOD INCOME AND
FROM HAVING GOOD SHELTER. THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR SURVIVAL.
EVEN EXTREME REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS AND DEVICES NAILED INTO MY
HEART AND SPINAL COLUMN, AND VIDEO PROJECTION DEVICES CONTROLLING ME
AND DESTROYING MY BRAIN TISSUE PERMANENTLY... FOR CRINE OUT LOUD...

THE MILITARY IS AN OPTION, AND FOR MANY, A GOOD OPTION TO TAKE.. BUT I
BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE USED THE REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS ON
ME WHETHER IN THE MILITARY OR NOT. BILL CLINTON CHOSE NOT TO GO INTO
THE MILITARY, AND I CHOSE NOT TO ALSO.. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL??

SIMPLY BECAUSE SOME LOCAL DUDES FROM LIVONIA AND WESTLAND, MI DID NOT
LIKE ME.. AND SOME ASSISTANT MANAGERS DID NOT LIKE ME.. IT IS AS
SIMPLE AS THAT.

WHETHER I HAD A HIGH APTITUDE OR COULD HAVE BEEN A DARN OLYMPIC
CHAMPION DOES NOT MATTER. THEY DID NOT LIKE ME, AND IT IS THAT
SIMPLE..

HOLMES AND STRATTON, ROLLIN AND KIMBERLY AT BURGER KING, AND DAVE
MURRAY, TOM SEOG, LEIF LARSEN, AND DAVE WALLNER.. THOSE PEOPLE MUST
HAVE INFLUENCED HUNDREDS TO PARTICIPATE IN ELIMINATING ME. AND
HENDRICKSON AND HASSON DIDN'T CARE FOR ME TOO MUCH EITHER, BUT DID NOT
INTEND PHYSICAL HARM OR CAUSE PROPERTY DAMAGE OR RUIN WORK EXPERIENCES
LIKE THE PEOPLE NAMED ABOVE.

I WAS A PERSON OF PERFECTLY GOOD INTENTIONS..

**** THE MICHIGAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT IS SO NEGLIGIENT JUST RADICALLY
DRILLING IN DEVICES IN ALL MY APARTMENTS AND DORMITORIES IN MT.
PLEASANT, MI THAT I LIVE IN.. AND DRILLING INTO MY HEAD THESE DEVICE
IN THE DETROIT ARE...

WHICH I BELIEVE STARTED IN SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP FROM 1978-1981, BUT
THE FIRST DEVICE MORE EXTREME WAS DRILLED INTO MY HEAD IN SUMMER OF
1983.. SOME PEOPLE FOLLOWED MY FAMILY FROM LIVONIA, MI TO NAGS HEAD,
NC AND IMPLANTED THIS TERRIBLE DEVICE ON THE NORTH CAROLINA TRIP.
THEY DRILLED IN A LOT OF THESE TERRIBLE DEVICES IN BETWEEN 1983 AND
1986, LOWERING MY MENTAL APTITUDE CONSIDERABLE SO THAT I COULD HARDLY
CONCENTRATE.. MY HANDWRITING IS ATROCIOUS AT TIMES.. I DID HAVE GOOD
HANDWRITING BEFORE AGE 12.

I THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE FROM WAYNE COUNTY DID NOT WANT ME TALKING TO
PEOPLE IN SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, OH - SO THEY FOLLOWED ME TO MT.
HEALTHY, OHIO AND HID OUT IN THE WOODS BEHIND MY GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE IN
1983 AND 1984. THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WAS TERMINATING MY LIFE..

HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE SOME PEOPLE WOULD LISTEN TO ME??

ARE THERE NOT ANY ETHICAL NEUROSURGEONS THAT WOULD HAVE REMOVED THESE
DEVICES OF IMPAIRMENT OR DEVICES OF RETARDATION FROM MY SKULL.

HERE THEY ARE TAKING A PERSON THAT HAD VERY STRONG ATHLETIC ABILITY
AND UPPER ECHELON ACADEMIC ABILITY, AND JUST DESTROYING MY BRAIN
COMPLETELY FOR NO GOOD REASON.

EVEN THOUGH, I STOPPED TAKING CALCULUS IN HIGH SCHOOL.. I ENDED UP
GETTING "B" GRADES IN CALCULUS I AT CENTRAL MICHIGAN AND A "B" GRADE
IN CALCULUS II AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY.. I STARTED TO REALLY ENJOY THE
CALCULUS.

HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT I HAD SEX WITH TOO MANY WOMEN???? I WANTED JUST
ONE WOMAN LIKE SUZY OR BONNIE FOR A PERMANENT RELATIONSHIP... I WAS
ACTUALLY A VIRGIN UP UNTIL AGE 18 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS, AND HAVE NOT HAD
SEX SINCE AGE 25, AND I AM 33 YEARS OLD NOW... I HAVE SEX NEVER, SO
HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT I HAVE SEX TOO OFTEN - JUST BECAUSE I HAD A LOT
OF DATES IN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND 25..

AT ALPINE VALLEY, IN YPSILANTI, DODGE BROTHERS STATE PARK, FAIRLANE
MALL AND A DOCTORS OFFICE IN DEARBORN HEIGHTS, AND AT LIVONIA MALL
CINEMA... AND GARDEN CITY POWERHOUSE.. AT THOSE LOCATIONS, EXTREME
BRAIN DAMAGE.. SEVERE.. AND THEY JUST KEEP DRILLING IN MORE AND MORE
AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE ELECTRONIC AND PROJECTION DEVICES INTO MY
HEAD..

AND I TRIED TO LIVE IN MEXICO, AND THEY HAVE GOT INTO MY HOTEL ROOMS
DRILLING IN ADDITIONAL DEVICES.

I HAD THE 97% IN OVERALL APTITUDE, AND WAS MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN
MANY OF THE PEOPLE ELIMINATING ME. THIS CAN BE VERIFIED..

WHETHER THEY SAY IT IS MS, MD, CEREBRAL PALSY, OR CYSTIC FIBROSIS;
THAT IS IRRELEVANT.. WHAT IS RELEVANT, IS THAT MY LIFE IS BEING
TERMINATED.

I WANT MEXICO AND THE WORLD TO EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS, AND
KNOW THAT I HELD MY VARSITY SPOT 2 YEARS STRAIGHT AT LIVONIA FRANKLIN
WITH NOBODY FROM FRANKLIN, EVEN J. WHEELER, DEFEATING ME FOR THE SPOT.

1) LOOK AT THE LIVONIA FRANKLIN 1987-1988 YEARBOOK UNDER
ATLETICS/WRESTLING.. WHOSE NAMES DO THEY MENTION??

2) LOOK AT A GRANT NEWSLETTER FROM 1981/1982, MOST LIKELY IN OCTOBER
OR NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER OR JANUARY OF 1981/1982.. IT STATES: DAVID
KUBE HAS THE HIGHEST MATH APTITUDE, MARCIA PEKKALA AND BRUCE PERTTUNEN
ARE SECOND HIGHEST.

3) AN EMERSON SPELLING BEE IN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER OF 1982 EMERSON
NEWSPAPER HAS DAVID KUBE AS WINNING IT.

4) NEWSPAPERS: FARMINGTON OBSERVER IN DECEMBER OF 1987 OR JANUARY OR
FEBRUARY OF 1988.. THE QUAD MEET.. LOOK UNDER 145 POUNDS AT ALL THE
MATCHES...

THE FEBRUARY OR MARCH OF 1988 OBSERVERS UNDER SPORTS.. SEE THAT I
PLACED 4TH.. IT SAYS: PLYMOUTH SALEM 7-4 LIVONIA FRANKLIN(DAVID KUBE).

THE LINCOLN PARK AND SOUTHGATE ANDERSON TOURNAMENTS WHICH ARE IN ALL
THE DOWNRIVER NEWSPAPERS IN JANUARY AND FEBRUARY OF 1988.. SEE MY
NAME FOR 6TH IN SOUTHGATE AND 5TH IN LINCOLN PARK TOURNAMENT.

5) I GO ONTO GET A BSBA FROM CENTRAL MICHIGAN WITH A 3.15 GPA AND
EXCEL IN ECONOMICS CLASSES.. AND A 3.3 GPA FROM TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
WITH A 3.3 GPA, AND MINOR IN STATISTICS..

6) A BOY SCOUT PATROL LEADER, AND WE TOOK 2ND AT WRIGHTS LAKE AND 1ST
AT OSHAWA IN THE CAMPWIDE COMPETITIONS.. ONE OF THE BEST PATROLS IN
NORTH AMERICA, SO THAT MADE ME ONE OF THE BETTER PATROL LEADERS IN
NORTH AMERICA..
----------------------
AND AFTER EVERY SUBSEQUENT ACCOMPLISHMENT, THEY STILL HAD VIDEO
PROJECTION DEVICES DRILLED INTO MY HEAD AND REMOTE CONTROL NECK
CHOKERS AROUND MY NECK.. EVEN AFTER A BSBA AND MASTERS DEGREE IN
FINANCE..

LIKE THEY PUNISHED ME FOR IT, AND I WANTED TO GO ON FOR A MASTERS
DEGREE IN ECONOMICS OR STATISTICS FROM U OF M, OR A MASTERS DEGREE IN
INFORMATION SYSTEMS FROM OSU, AND THEN ONTO A DOCTORATE, NATURALLY.

NOW.. I AM ACTUALLY FEELING DIZZY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MANY DEVICES
DRILLED INTO MY HEAD.. THE LAST 3 DAYS WERE HORRIBLE, AND I COULD NOT
EVEN BREATHE OR FUNCTION AT ALL..

I DEFEATED TOM LUNDGREN, MATT CUMMINGS, TOM SEOG, KEITH TAMPA, FRANK
VILARDI, PAT MORRIS, J. WHEELER, ED STADLER, AND OTHERS TO MAINTAIN MY
VARISTY POSITION.. AND THEN I GET RESTRAINED SO THAT I CANNOT BREATHE
DURING SOME MATCHES..

INSTEAD OF EXAMINING MY VARSITY LETTERS AND HIGH PERCENTILE AND STRONG
ACADEMIC APTITUDE AND REMOVING THE DEVICES, THEY JUST KEPT IMPLANTING
MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE DEIVCES IMPAIRING ME OVER AND
OVER AGAIN. I WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AT COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, AND WOULD
HAVE BEEN VALUABLE TO THE COMPUTER INDUSTRY. I HAD AMONG THE HIGHEST
MATH AND LOGICAL APTITUDE SCORES, AND I DO NOT MEAN THE TOP 20%, BUT
IN THE TOP 5% IN BOTH MATH AND LOGIC!!

WHY WOULD THEY WANT ME TERMINATED SO BADLY??? I AM NOT RELIGIOUS, BUT
PREFER MAINSTREAM METHODIST AND CATHOLIC RELIGIONS. I AM NOT
POLITICAL, AND MY PARENTS ARE NOT POLITICAL.. I HAVE ONE PURE GERMAN
CATHOLIC PARENT, AND ONE THAT IS PROTESTANT AND SWISS FRENCH CATHOLIC
BY ANCESTRY.

** BUT MY FAMILY WAS ALWAYS OF UPPER MIDDLE CLASS INCOME, AND THEY
NEVER GAVE ME MUCH MONEY.

AND I AM SURPRISED THAT THERE IS WIDESPREAD SUPPORT FOR THIS CREMATION
AND TERRIBLE TERMINATION OF A HUMAN LIFE, EVEN IF I WAS BELOW THE
30%!!! BUT I HAD 99% MATH, 98% MATH, 97% MATH, AND 96% MATH ON 4
NATIONAL APTITUDE TESTS, WHICH ARE RECORDED IN SOME DATABASES.

SO HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH TOTALLY DESTROYING MY BRAIN TISSUE...

AND HERE IS HOW IT HAPPENED...

1) HOLMES OR ROLLIN WOULD OR SOME OTHER PERSON WOULD GET ME THE REMOTE
CONTROL ELECTRONIC CHOKE COLLAR ------ 2) I WOULD BE VERY
INCONSISTENT.. AT TIMES, VERY FAST AND ABOVE THE 95%, AND THEN AT
OTHER TIMES, VERY SLOW AND SLEEPING... I HAD NOT DISCOVERED COFFEE
YET, SO I WOULD JUST PASS OUT DURING THE DAY... 3) THEY STARTED
GETTING ME MORE AND MORE REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS COMBINED WITH
SOME REMOTE CONTROL ELECTRONIC NAIL IN THE BRAIN TAKING AWAY MORE AND
MORE TIME PERIODS OF THE DAY------ 4) THEN I STARTED THINKING AND
HALLUCINATING AND DOING SOME THINGS THAT WERE OUT OF THE ORDINARY LIKE
STEALING A COUPLE PETTY THINGS EVEN THOUGH I HAD PLENTY OF MONEY, OR
STREAKING AT AGE 13-14 ON 4 OCCASIONS... ------- 5) THEY ALSO
RETARDED MY BODY SLIGHTLY, JUST SLIGHTLY WITH SOME REMOTE CONTROL
CABLES WEAVED AROUND MY HIPS.. --- 6) IN 1987, STARTED CONTROLLING
MY EXCRETORY SYSTEM AND WEAVED A LITTLE LARGER REMOTE CONTROL HARNESS
AROUND MY WAIST AND HIPS.. IN 1985 AFTER ALPINE VALLEY AND EITHER
AFTER THE GRANDE BALLROOM OR WHEN I FELL ASLEEP AT FONTE DaMore(and I
don't remember on who.. If it was Miltanoh, Rettig, Tomey, or Bateman
or Heather Wagar..).. THe hallucinating was bad after Alpine Valley,
and then once more during high school after Grande or the night that I
fell asleep at Fonte...

The hallucinating was more like a video camera dream, but I always
woke up from it.

EVEN MY DATES AND SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER
WITHOUT THE REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS... I GUARANTEE THAT I WOULD
HAVE GOT A B- OR BETTER IN HIGH SCHOOL MATH CLASSES HAD IT NOT BEEN
FOR THE REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS, AND I WAS NOT A DRUG USER..

HERE THEY ARE DRILLING REMOTE CONTROL VIDEO CAMERAS INTO MY BRAIN, AND
I WAS NEVER A DRUG USER.. NEVER.

BUT BECAUSE OF SO MANY DEVICES IMPAIRING MY SPINAL COLUMN AND BRAIN, I
NEED TO DRINK COFFEE TO KEEP ME GOING.

THE POINT THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT IF THEY NEVER HAD GOT ME
REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS IN THE FIRST PLACE, AT BURGER KING,
SILVERMANS, AND OTHER WORK LOCATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY STRONG
PERFORMANCE BECAUSE I WAS A DETERMINED, YOUNG INDIVIDUAL...

AND ALSO... MY GRADES IN MATH AND SCIENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH
BETTER!!!

AND ON SATURDAY MORNING AND OTHER WRESTLING MATCHES, I GOT REAL TIRED
BECAUSE THE NECK CHOKERS WERE VERY HARD CLAMPED DOWN ON SATURDAY
MORNINGS.
------------------

AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY "DIEZ".. I THINK THEY MEAN THE HIGHEST LEVEL
OF RETARDATION OR A "TIME PERIOD" INDICATING SOMETIME IN BETWEEN THE
YEARS 2000 AND 2002??

WHAT IS TERRIBLE IS THAT THE HALLUCINATING IS NOW SO EXTREME THAT I
KNOW THERE IS MORE THAN 1 PROJECTION DEVICE IMPLANTED INSIDE MY HEAD,
AND I AM HALLUCINATING 2 OR 3 OR 4 TIMES EVERY NIGHT AND LIKE 7 TO 10
TIMES EVERY MORNING.. IT IS TERRIBLE.

** AND I HAVE A GOOD SMALL BUSINESS SELLING MEXICAN PRODUCTS... THAT I
MAKE AND OBTAIN FROM MEXICO CITY. I CAN MAKE BETWEEN 150 AND OVER 500
PESOS A DAY.. WHY WOULD THEY BE CREMATING ME??

AND IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF MEXICANS ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS.

THIS MORNING, I HAD HALLUCINATIONS OF:
1) BOOTH..
2) BOOTH AGAIN.
3) JOHN GILMOUR.
4) DAN COX
5) MIKE JANESCO.
6) DAVE WALLNER
7) SOME JUDAIC SCHOOL TEACHER.
8) MIKE JOHNSON DRIVING A POLICE CAR...

AND LIKE 2 OTHER DREAMS..

SO.. PEOPLE ARE PARTICIPATING, AND THEY DO NOT HAVE PROPER SCANNING
EQUIPMENT. THEY HAVE DESTROYED OVER 3/8 TO OVER 1/2 AND MAYBE EVEN
5/8 OF THE BRAIN.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE JUST BEEN DRILLING THESE TERRIBLE VIDEO CAMERAS INTO
MY HEAD RADICALLY:

1) ROLLIN FROM BLACKBURN IN LIVONIA, MI, A GUY THAT RESEMBLED ROLLIN
IN IXTAPAN DE LA SAL AT HOTEL DORANTES, ANOTHER GUY NEAR THE
GUATEMALA/MEXICO BORDER THAT RESEMBLED ROLLIN(ONLY THINNER), 2) CHRIS
LIDDELL FROM THETA CHI FRATERNITY AND 2 OR 3 GUYS THAT LOOK JUST LIKE
LIDDELL INCLUDING A GUY DRIVING A MOTORCYCLE AT THE GATEWAY MOTEL
ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO, 3) PAUL BLOOMBERG AND JUSTIN THAT RESEMBLES PAUL
BLOOMBERG, 4) J. ELLIOTT AND 2 GUYS THAT RESEMBLE ELLIOTT, 5) TERRI
DUNN AND 6 GUYS THAT LOOK MORE JUDAIC, BUT RESEMBLE DUNN, 6) 7-15
CANTY'S... 7) JEFF HOLMES AND SOME HOLMES'S AND STRATTONS, 8) BOOTHS
AND SOME GUYS THAT RESEMBLE KINSELLA RELATIVES.. 9) THE GUY AT THE
PILOT TRUCK STOP SOUTH OF BOWLING GREEN, OHIO THAT RESEMBLES DUNN, AND
IS ABOUT 5'9 WITH BLACK HAIR. 9.5) PATTY WITH GLASSES FROM WENDYS
RECENTLY AND KATHY THAT RESEMBLES MELISSA VERNICK..

I KEEP FAILING TO MENTION POTTS'S, AND IF I ESTIMATE THE TIME PERIOD
WHEN MY GRADES WERE FALLING AND MY ABILITY LEVEL WAS FALLING
DRAMATICALLY IN BETWEEN AGES 13 AND 16 - POTTS'S AND HOLMES'S SEEM TO
BE THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS IN ELIMINATING ME. AND I THOUGHT POTTS'S
WERE FRIENDLY.. TO IMAGINE ELIMINATING ME!!

THEN THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE MEXICANS OR INDIANS THAT SEEM TO BE
INVOLVED:

10) JASON OLDMAN AND SOME GUYS THAT RESEMBLE OLDMAN, AND HE JUST WENT
CRAZY. I DID NOT WANT TO FIGHT HIM, 11) ALEJANDRO, WHO LOOKS LIKE A
GUATEMALAN AND SOME GUYS THAT RESEMBLE ALEJANDRO, 12) IN ATLACOMULCO,
SOME WOMEN AND SANTIAGO ACUPZILAPAN, SOME WOMEN THAT I SWEAR RESEMBLE
DARLENE KOHN, 13) DELGADO AND IN A GUADALAJARA HOTEL, A GUY A LITTLE
TALLER THAT RESEMBLED DELGADO, 14) IN HOTEL ACAMBAY, AND HOTEL DI
MARG.. I THINK THE CAUCASIAN RESEMBLES MICKEY A LITTLE BIT, AND IS
ABOUT 5'8.. THAT IS WHEN THE HALLUCINATING GOT REAL, REAL EXTREME,
AND 15) IN ACAMBAY, THIS OTHER INDIAN THAT LOOKS MORE LIKE AN AMERICAN
INDIAN THAT STAYED NEXT DOOR IN HOTEL DI MARG. AND HOTEL ACAMBAY. 16)
MELISSA BILKEY AND WOMEN THAT RESEMBLE BILKEY, 17) SNUFFY, AND GUYS
THAT RESEMBLE SNUFFY..

SO THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT RESEMBLE MINORITIES(#10-17) EXCEPT FOR #14,
THAT SEEM TO BE INVOLVED.
------------------

NOW IT FEELS LIKE THEY ARE SABOTAGING MY RIGHT KNEE AGAIN WITH SOME
REMOTE CONTROL DEVICE IN THE RIGHT KNEE INCLUDING DESTROYING THE BRAIN
WITH TERRIBLE VIDEO PROJECTION DEVICES..

THEY ARE THAT SADISTIC TO PREVENT ME FROM SOCCER AS A KID, AND I WAS
ONE OF THE TOP SOCCER PLAYERS IN SOUTHERN OHIO MY AGE AT AGE 9 AND
10..

MY KNEE WAS IN BAD SHAPE FROM AGE 10 THROUGH AGE 14..

BUT TO NOW SABOTAGE MY KNEE AS AN ADULT. I REALLY ONLY WANTED TO PLAY
SOCCER, TENNIS, AND RUN AND SWIM AND BIKERIDE AS AN ADULT.

IF IT WERE NOT FOR THESE PEOPLE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL STATE IN
SPORTS, AND I KNOW HAD OVER A 3.5 MY ENTIRE LIFE.. AND WOULD BE
GETTING OVER A 2250 GRE INSTEAD OF 1730..

A DRAMATIC DROP IN MY APTITUDE, AND THEY ARE DECREASING ME MORE!!!

AT LEAST LIVONIA FRANKLIN AND TAMU AND CMU GRADUATES SHOULD WANT TO
INCREASE MY ABILITY LEVELS, SHOULDN'T THEY.. I GRADUATED THOSE 3
PLACES WITH MORE THAN ADEQUATE GRADES...

TO IMAGINE DESTROYING BOTH MY BRAIN AND BODY.. ACTUALLY TERMINATION
SUICIDE.. HOW TERRIBLE..

October 5th, 2003:

DOES THE WORLD REALIZE THAT THE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR...

THERE ARE CERTAIN ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS WHEN IT COMES TO
EXPERIMENTATION.....

THESE PEOPLE DRILLING THESE DEVICES INTO MY BRAIN HAVE NOT FOLLOWED
ANY ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS...

THEY BROKE INTO MY ROOM IN THE THETA CHI FRATERNITY HOUSE IN
1990-1991.. BROKE INTO 3 APARTMENT COMPLEXES IN MT. PLEASANT, MI..
HAVE GOT INTO MOST OF MY HOTEL ROOMS IN FLORIDA, GEORGIA, MISSISSIPPI,
AND MEXICO..

THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.. IF POLICE HAD ADVANCED BRAIN
SCANNING EQUIPMENT, THEN THEY WOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN VIOLATED,
AND THEY CAN VERIFY THAT I DO NOT HAVE A FELONY...

They are not supposed to restrain at the neck with remote control dog
collars, and terminate youth in the 50%, and I had 99% in math
aptitude!!!! 99%....

I heard a Mexican or Latin American Indian comment "habitacion
llena".. What does he mean by this??? United or Forum Apartments in
Mt. Pleasant... One of the 3 Hotels in Hidalgo, Mexico.. And I
stayed in like 12 Mexican Hotels not bothering anybody.. I did not
bother anybody, and stayed alone.. So what..

HE MEANS THAT THEY HAVE FILLED MY HEAD WITH PROJECTION DEVICES AND
REMOTE CONTROL ELECTRONIC FILAMENTS AND REMOTE CONTROL ANTENNAES AND
CELLULAR PHONE MODULES.... HOW HORRIBLE..

I STAY.. THE HOTELS PROFIT... WHY WOULD THEY LET PEOPLE INSIDE OF THE
HOTEL ROOMS??

I WONDER IF HOLIDAY INN OR HILTON OR FORD MOTOR COMPANY OR MERCY
HEALTHCARE OR SOME LARGER ORGANIZATION OWNS ALL OF THESE HOTELS IN
MEXICO??? HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY GET INTO ALL MY HOTEL ROOMS, AND
THE PEOPLE ALL AGREE TO IT??

SO.. I'M A WHITE GUY.. I DIDN'T THINK THAT THERE WAS ANY CONFLICT
BETWEEN CAUCASIANS AND MEXICANS... OR ARE THEY ALL FROM GUATEMALA OR
SCOTLAND OR ISRAEL OR CZECHLOSLAVAKIA??? WHAT IF???

I STATED THAT I DON'T WANT TO MARRY CARMEN OR CARLA FROM GUATEMALA..
WE WERE JUST TOO DIFFERENT.. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL??? NO HARM
INTENDED..

WHAT IF IT IS ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE COUNTRIES GAINING POWER??

BUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME IS TERRIFYING...

I think that Holmes and Stratton and Dave Muuray must have had an
incredible amount of influence on people at Emerson and Franklin, and
the women that they dated. Enough influence to make people believe
that I was inadequate of living. It is a good thing that I met women
from better areas and dated them restoring my hope in women.. I like
only "better Catholics" like Hudgens and Crutcher and Alexandra and
Susan Saffron..

Termination suicide is terrible and extreme, and there are
organizations out there to help people that are on hard drugs or ready
to commit suicide or homeless especially if they have above the 50%..
And I had above the 95% in overall aptitude, and in Livonia, MI and
the Detroit area, and at CMU, they were eliminating me!!!

People in Mexico participate in this terrible termination suicide
video cameras in the head technology... It is terrible and
horrifying.. I never intended anybody harm and am straight.

OcTOBER 5TH NOTES:

I am now staying at another hotel, and I think that they still got
into the hotel AGAIN.

THIS ELECTRONIC MIND CONTROL AND BODY ELIMINATIONG TECHNOLOGY IS FOR
PEOPLE BELOW THE 20%, VERY OLD PEOPLE, OR PEOPLE BORN EXTREMELY
RETARDED.. I WAS BORN A PERFECT KID.. AND MORE THAN PERFECT, ABOVE THE
95%, AND WITHOUT EXPERIMENTATION, PROBABLY ABOVE THE 99.5%!!!

You should have seen the Dungeons and Dragons campaigns that I was
making up in 1983 or so.. Very impressive..

I WAS ALSO WELL ABOVE AVERAGE, AT LEAST 1 IN 10, IN AMATEUR WRESTLING,
TENNIS, RACQUETBALL, SOCCER, ARCHERY, RUNNING SPEED, VERTICAL JUMPING
HEIGHT, BOWLING, AND OTHER SPORTS.

THEY HAVE LOWERED ME TO ABOUT 90% MATH AND 40-65% ENGLISH APTITUDE..
AND THEY HAVE DARN ELECTRONIC DEVICES IMPAIRING MY SPINAL COLUMN!!

AND HAVE USED INCREDIBLE THICK REMOTE CONTROL WIRE HARNESSES
DESTROYING MY LOWER BODY AND RETARDING MY LOWER BODY!!

I WAS NOT PREJUDICE AS A KID OR NOW.. I REPEAT THAT I WAS NOT
PREJUDICE.

I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE CAUSED SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE IN CREATIVITY AND
ARTISTIC ABILITY, MEMORY, AND NOW EVEN LOGIC. SO ALL THAT I HAVE LEFT
IS SOME MATHEMATIC ABILITY AND SOME MEMORY. BUT I BELIEVE THAT THEY
MAY STILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE MY LOGICAL ABILITY AND INCREASE MEMORY
IF THEY WANT TO.

THE BRAIN DAMAGE IS SEVERE. I ESTIMATE THAT I ONLY HAVE FROM 3/8 TO
5/8 OF A FULLY DEVELOPED BRAIN LEFT.

THEY USE THE WORD ABAJO, BUT THEY KNOW THAT I WAS MUY, MUY ARRIBA.. 4
NATIONAL APTITUDE TESTS WITH ABOVE THE 95% IN MATHEMATICS INCLUDING
96% ON THE ACT. BUT THEY DESTROYED A LOT OF ARTISTIC ABILITY BEFORE
AGE 8.. I WAS GOOD AT ART, BUT LOST INTEREST IN ART AND ENJOYED
SCIENTIFIC SUBJECTS FROM AGE 8 TILL AGE 14 AND COMPUTERS..

IN MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREE, I ENJOYED MATHEMATICAL SUBJECTS,
INVESTING AND INVESTMENT DERIVATIVE CLASSES, ECONOMICS CLASSES, AND
STATISTICS CLASSES.

NOW.. WHY WOULD THEY PREVENT A WELL EDUCATED PERSON FROM USING THEIR
DEGREES AND MAKE THEM DYSFUNCTIONAL??

The hallucinations are now extreme. Last night, I went to bed around
10:30 pm, and this morning the hallucinations were horrible.

But not as horrible as yesterday.. There were a bunch of image dreams
this morning and some dream sequences about nonsense. Yesterday, was
much more vivid and clear.

SO.. THEY HAVE DRILLED FROM 3 TO 10 PROJECTION DEVICES INTO MY HEAD,
AND ATTACHED REMOTE CONTROL ANTENNAES AND LONG-RANGE CELLULAR PHONE
MODULES INTO MY HEAD. WANTING ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!

AND THEY HAVE BEEN 1) GETTING ME REMOTE CONTROL NOOSES, AND THEY KEEP
GETTING ME MORE AND MORE OF THESE. THE ONE THEY GOT FOR ME 2 OR 3
DAYS AGO WAS A "LARGE ONE" LIKE THE ONE THEY GOT FOR ME WHILE WORKING
FOR SILVERMANS AND 5/89 while working at some factory or when I
visited Carmen Mertins.

I THINK THAT THEY HAVE ONLY GOT ME THIS "HUGE" CHOKER THAT MAY EVEN
HAVE A REMOTE CONTROL NAIL IN THE BRAIN AND HEART 5 OR 6 TIMES... HOW
HORRIFYING... IT FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE!!

The other ones that they get me are more of a mechanism that have some
control of the brain, and some control of the breathing. So that I
pass out, but I can stay awake with coffee. This is the neck choker
that I think Holmes's and Klevering and Stratton kept getting for me.

I SUMMARIZE THE LOCATIONS BY SAYING, AND I WILL ADD:
1) THEY STARTED EXPERIMENTING IN CLARKSVILLE, TN IN 1978 OR AT A
BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY AMUSEMENT PARK OR LAKE CUMBERLAND.. EITHER AT
A BOWLING GREEN AMUSEMENT PARK, A TRIP TO CHATANOOGA, LAKE CUMBERLAND,
OR THE NIGHT THAT I SPENT AT RANDY FIELDS... IT STARTED AT ONE OF
THOSE 4 LOCATIONS, AND THEY JUST DECRESED CREATIVITY A LITTLE BIT.

2) IN SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, OHIO.. I ESTIMATE THAT ANDREW KINSELLA,
BOOTH, SNUFFY, AND CHRIS THAT LIVED ON RIDGEFIELD, AND MAYBE A
CONNECTION TO HUTCHINS AND LEININGER MAY HAVE EXPERIMENTED.

3) BUT I STILL CAME TO THE STATE OF MICHIGAN IN FALL OF 1981 WITH THE
99% MATH AND 93% ENGLISH, AND I WAS A VERY CLEAR THINKER.. EVEN THOUGH
I WAS VERY EMOTIONAL.

I WAS A DYNAMO READER, READING LOTS OF BOOKS..

AND UP UNTIL 1984, VERY PRODUCTIVE.. I STARTED PROGRAMMING THE APPLE
II+ COMPUTER AND PLAYED MANY STRATEGY GAMES.

*** I LIST MANY OF THE LOCATIONS WHERE THEY WERE EXPERIMENTING, AND I
STRESS THAT WE MOVED TO MICHIGAN WHERE MY FATHER WAS PROMOTED FROM
MANAGER TO SUPERVISOR OF ACCCOUNTING. MY MOTHER IS A GERMAN CATHOLIC
IMMIGRANT..

PRIMARILY BOY SCOUT CAMPOUTS, HOLMES AND STRATTONS COTTAGE, 4 TO 6
SHOPPING CENTERS, 4 OR 5 MOVIE THEATERS, 4 OR 5 METROPARKS, DODGE
BROTHERS STATE PARK, ISLE ROYALE, ALPINE VALLEY, AND GRANDE BALLROOM..
THEN AT CMU IN DORMITORIES AND IN MT. PLEASANT APARTMENT COMPLEXES,
AND IN 8 MENTAL FACILITITES... AND FROM 3 TO 10 FITNESS GYMS. AND
KNEE SURGERY AT BOTSFORD HOSPITAL IN FARMINGTON 8/84.. AND I STRESS
THAT THE MOVIES THAT THEY IMPLANTED ME IN WERE HORROR MOVIES, AND MILD
HORROR.. GREMLINS, DRACULA, FRANKENSTEIN, AND ANOTHER ONE THAT I
CANNOT REMEMBER... CLASSIC HORROR STORIES AND NOT PORNOGRAPHY..

AND WORKING OUT 4 TO 5 TIMES A WEEK AND TENNIS AND SWIMMING AND
FISHING ARE GOOD, WHOLESOME ACTIVITIES.. I WENT TO GRANDE BALLROOM
BECAUSE I DID NOT FIND MUCH ADVENTURE WITH WOMEN AT LIVONIA FRANKLIN..
AT ALPINE VALLEY, I REALLY HATE THE COLD WEATHER... AT CMU, I HAD OVER
A 3.0 EVERY SEMESTER, AND WAS STARTING TO GET NEAR A 3.5..

SO.. WHY DID THEY IMPLANT ALL THESE NEUROLOGICAL DEVICES INTO MY
HEAD??

THERE IS NOT EVEN A GOOD MORAL REASON, LET ALONE A REAL LEGITIMATE
REASON TO ELIMINATE ME LIKE THAT!!!

I WOULD HAVE BEEN VALUABLE TO A SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE COMPUTER
COMPANY.. THAT SIMPLE...

WHY WOULD THEY GET ME FREDDIE KRUEGER WATCHING THESE MOVIES??? THAT
IS RIDICULOUS, AND I WANT A LAWSUIT BUILT AGAINST THE STATE OF
MICHIGAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

4) IN FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS AND TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT, AND I WAS
RESTRAINED SO THAT I COULD NOT EXCEL IN THESE POSITIONS, AND THEY EVEN
MADE ME DYSFUNCTIONAL.

5) AT CMU IN DORMITORIES, THE THETA CHI HOUSE, AND IN UNITED
APARTMENTS.. FROM 1988-1992.. AND THEN FROM 2000-2002 RECENTLY IN 3
MORE MT. PLEASANT APARTMENT COMPLEXES...

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT 1) MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY, 2) MUSCULAR SCHLEROSIS,
3) CEREBRAL PALSY, AND CYSTIC FIBROSIS WERE TAKING TURNS ON ME... TO
IMAGINE ELIMINATING A PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST MATH APTITUDE OUT OF 90
FAIRLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.. AND I WAS AT LEAST 1 IN 15 ATHLETICALLY,
AND MUCH MORE POTENTIAL IN SOME SPORTS, AND THEY HAVE RETARDED MY
ATHLETIC ABILITY ALSO.

FOR SOME REASON, I THINK THAT THE KNEE SURGERY WAS SET-UP BY HOLMES
AND STRATTON AND HARE AND PREVOST!!

*** SO I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE POLICE, JUST MENTAL FACILITY WORKERS,
HOSPITAL WORKERS.. AND THEN THEY INCLUDE SOME DEVIANTS, AND OTHER KIDS
WITH APTITUDES MUCH, MUCH LOWER THAN MINE.. IT IS SO UNFAIR..

I WAS NOT THE "CLASSIC DEVIANT" THAT DID DRUGS OR DRANK OR EVEN CAUSED
TROUBLE IN SCHOOL.. MY GRADES WERE NOT GREAT, BUT IN THE TOP 15% IN
JUNIOR HIGH AND TOP 23% IN HIGH SCHOOL.

TO IMAGINE THAT ALL THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE BELOW WOULD PARTICIPATE, AND
I THOUGHT HIGHLY OF SCHOOL TEACHERS... I THINK THAT JUNIOR HIGH SHOULD
BE A MORE SERIOUS TIME IN A PERSONS LIFE, AND THAT THEY SHOULD NOT
START EXPERIENCING FREEDOM UNTIL AGE 15 OR 16.

I HAD A BAD KNEE FROM AGE 11-14, BUT LOOKED STRONG ATHLETICALLY ALSO
FROM AGE 15 THROUGH AGE 29.

TO IMAGINE THAT NOW THIS INDIAN THAT RESEMBLES AN AZTEC NAMED JASON
OLDMAN NOW HAS MEXICANS PARTICIPATING IN ELIMINATING ME, AND THEY HAD
ALREADY DECREASED ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

BUT THE GUY LIVING ACROSS THE HALL RESEMBLED A CANTY WITH GLASSES, SO
IF MEXICANS KNOW THIS - THEY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE.. THAT OLDMAN MAY
ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR CANTY'S, STRATTONS, OR HOLMES'S...

BUT THEY PLOTTED TO TRY AND MAKE ME APPEAR TO BE PREJUDICE.. IF
MEXICANS KNEW THIS, THEN THEY WOULD NOT PARTICIPATE!!

AND THAT CANTY'S OR SOMEBODY RESTRAINED ME FROM HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING
MY FIRST SEASON, OR I KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE DEFEATED THE 132 POUNDER
THAT DOES RESEMBLE DUNN A LITTLE BIT MY FIRST OR SECOND MONTH.. I AM
FAIRLY CERTAIN OF THIS, AS I KEPT IMPROVING RAPIDLY WITH NO LET-OFF..
I WAS NOWHERE NEAR MY PLATEAU.

LIKE MY FIRST YEAR, I THOUGHT THAT GIBBONS AND BIRCH WERE REAL GOOD
WRESTLERS.. BUT THE SECOND OR THIRD YEAR, THEY WERE NOT EVEN
CHALLENGING. AND WHEN I CAME BACK IN DECEMBER OF 1988 TO WRESTLE WITH
THE GUYS, I WAS ABOUT EQUAL TO J. WHEELER WHEN HE MADE STATES THAT
YEAR.. VERY SIMILAR WRESTLING ABILITY.

AND I KNOW BY WRESTLING THE CLASS A AND B STATE QUALIFIERS THAT I WAS
BETTER THAN ALL THE CLASS C STATE QUALIFIERS AT CMU, AND ALL THE CLASS
A AND B EXCEPT FOR THE TOP 8.. I HAD NOT QUITE REACHED THAT HIGH LEVEL
YET, AND THE NEXT STEP, I KNOW IS TO BE ABLE TO BEAT EVERYBODY EASILY
EXCEPT THE TOP 4 IN STATES.. BUT THIS LEVEL, TAKES ANOTHER YEAR OR
TWO TO REACH, AND I NEVER GOT TO THIS LEVEL... I STOPPED WRESTLING
AND JUST LIFTED WEIGHTS, SWAM, AND PLAYED TENNIS..

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT IF I HAVE ANY KIDS, THEY WILL HAVE THE ALL STATE
POTENTIAL AND ABOVE THE 90% IN MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE. IF THE WOMAN IS
OF DECENT ATHLETIC AND ACADEMIC ABILITY ALSO.. I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT
THIS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF I WAS TO MARRY ANY OF MY TOP 5 FROM 1989-1995:
CARMEN, BONNIE, ALEXANDRA, SUZY, AND KRISTYN.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OLYMPIC POTENTIAL... WITH 6 OR MORE YEARS IN THE
SPORT.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE CRAZED ELECTRONIC NEUROLOGICAL MANIACS
TAMPERING WITH THE BRAINS OF THE CHILDREN AND BODIES... HOW UNETHICAL
AND TERRIBLE..
-------------------------------
Now.. Why wouldn't some computer company sponsor a rescue effort???
Why is this organization so obsessed with destroying my brain and
body.. They keep saying "diez"..

And now I am assuming that this means a conspiracy by the HEalth
departments of the world to eliminate people and lower their mental
and physical ability... HOW TERRIBLE...

Don't they give a damn about a persons aptitude or ability level???
How could they be so obsessed with eliminating me??

THERE SHOULD BE SOME ADVANCED NEUROSURGEONS OR SURGEONS THAT SAY,
"WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HIS SPINAL COLUMN AND BRAIN??" HOW
TERRIBLE....

HOW CAN WE REMOVE THESE TERRIBLE DEVICES IMPAIRING HIS SPINAL COLUMN
AND REPAIR THE BRAIN DAMAGE THAT THIS ORGANIZATIONS HAS CAUSED??

HOW CAN THE REMOTE CONTROL CABLES BE CUT FROM THE LOWER BODY??

IF THEY ARE LEFT, LEFT OF WHAT???

I WAS PLANNING ON IMPROVING MY GRE SCORE AND TO START STUDYING
ECONOMICS AND TECHNICAL SUBJECTS... MY FATHER HAD JUST SEND ME 50
MICROSOFT WINDOWS TECHNICAL JOURNALS TO MT. PLEASANT LAST WINTER WHEN
OLDMAN ALMOST KILLED ME.. I WAS A PERSON SERIOUS ABOUT CAREER AND
SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE..

AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE ANYTHING.. ANYTHING TO FORCE A TERMINATION
SUICIDE!!

THEY TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SOME REAL DEVIANT..

OCTOBER 4TH NOTES

THERE ARE SOME EXPERIENCES THAT I FAIL TO TALK ABOUT.. 1) ONE DAY, I
WAS PASSED OUT IN SPRING OR SUMMER OF 1983 OR 1984 ACROSS FROM THE
AMERITECH BUILDING, WHICH USED TO BE DETROIT EDISON.. AND I REMEMBER
SEEING HARE AND PREVOST WHILE WALKING HOME FROM EMERSON DOWN PLYMOUTH
ROAD. 2) THE TRIP TO MICHIGAN BELL WITH MRS. DAVENPORT.. A FIELD TRIP
IN 1985 OR SO... AND THEN 3) THE BILL THAT SAMMY RAN UP IN TEXAS WITH
SOUTHWESTERN BELL, AND HE PAYED IT EVENTUALLY.. IT WAS IN MY NAME..
AND 4) A BILL THAT MY ROOMMATE DAVID RAN UP IN MT. PLEASANT THAT HAD
MY NAME FOR 3 OR 4 MONTHS WITH VERIZON.. BUT I WANT HIM TO PAY IT
BECAUSE I HAD MOVED OUT 4 MONTHS PREVIOUSLY...

AND MY PARENTS PAY ALL THEIR PHONE BILLS, AUTOMOBILE BILLS UP TO 1 OR
2 YEARS IN ADVANCE AND HAVE THE HOUSE PAYMENTS PROBABLY MADE OVER A
YEAR IN ADVANCE ALSO!!!

I PLANNED ON DOING THE SAME..

WHAT IF THE PHONE COMPANY RENTED THESE MENTAL FACILITIES TO GET RID OF
NON-BILL PAYERS AND HOMOSEXUALS???? WHAT IF I AM JUST A VICTIM??

SO POLICE PARTICIPATE TO GET RID OF NON BILL PAYERS AND HOMOSEXUALS...
I PLANNED ON PAYING ALL MY BILLS, AND TO EVEN CONTINUE AFTER I HAVE A
MASTERS DEGREE IN FINANCE FROM THE FINANCE PROGRAM RATED #26 IN THE
COUNTRY...

SINCE THEY HAVE SOME CONSPIRACY, THE STATE OF MICHIGAN HEALTH
DEPARTMENT IS NEGLIGIENT... TOTALLY NEGLIGIENT...

SINCE I AM ASSUMING THE MICHIGAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT OVERSEES THE MENTAL
FACILTIES..

AND THEY LOWERED MY APTITUDE 1) WHEN MY PARENTS BOUGHT 2 VW'S, 2) THE
GM CHEVY MALIBU, AND THEN 3) WHEN MY DAD BOUGHT THE HONDA, THEY WENT
TO THE LEFT BRAIN...

I AM STRAIGHT... FROM A FAMILY FROM A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD... HAD STRONG
ACADEMIC AND STRONG ATHLETIC ABILITY..

1) THERE HAVE TO BE CERTAIN ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS THAT THESE
ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRONIC NEUROLOGICAL LABORATORIES HAVE TO ABIDE BY,
INCLUDING HAVING SCANNING EQUIPMENT AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE BRAIN SO
THAT THEY DO NOT CAUSE NEGLIGIENT BRAIN DAMAGE.

TO IMAGINE THAT SOME GUYS, MAYBE DUNN'S OR CANTY'S OR "ROLLIN'" OR
"LIDDELL'S" OR "OLDMAN" OR THAT PREVOST OR WADOWSKI'S OR KINSELLA
RELATIVES WOULD BE JUST RUNNING LOOSE WITH THESE TINY LITTLE TV'S AND
TINY LITTLE VIDEO CAMERAS THAT THEY DRILL INTO HUMAN SKULLS WITH SOME
ADVANCED NEUROLOGICAL PROCEDURE, OR MAYBE BY REMOVING AN EYEBALL..
THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE... BUT THEY ARE DOING THIS.

AND NOW THEY HAVE ATTACHED SOME ADVANCED CELLULAR PHONE DEVICES AND
LONG RANGE ANTENNAES... I FELT THE DEVICES BEING NAILED INTO MY BRAIN
WHILE LIVING IN FORUM.. IN THE TOP-REAR OF MY HEAD AND ALSO AT THE
REAR.

BUT RECENTLY, I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NOW JUST FINE-TUNED THE DEVICES IN
MY HEAD SO THAT THEY HAVE TOTAL DREAM CONTROL.

2) THESE ELECTRONIC NEURLOGICAL GROUPS HAVE SOME POLICE INVOLVED, AND
THEY DO NOT FOLLOW PROPER COURT PROCEDURES AT ALL. THE JUST RADICALLY
AND NEGLIGIENTLY DESTROY MY BRAIN TISSUE, CHOKE ME OFF WITH REMOTE
CONTROL NECK CHOKERS, AND HAVE REMOTE CONTROL NAILS IN MY SPINAL
COLUMN IMPAIRING MY NERVOUS SYSTEM.

----
I GREW UP VERY MIDDLE CLASS WITH MANY OF MY VEHICLES BEING UNDER
$2000.00, AND MY PARENTS GIVING ME NO MORE THAN A $5.00 ALLOWANCE EACH
WEEK. AND MY MOM PAID FOR BOWLING AND WE HAD A GOOD COMPUTER SYSTEM.

I EARNED MONEY WITH A PAPER ROUTE FOR 2 YEARS AND BY SELLING ITEMS AT
SOME FLEA MARKETS TO ENJOY ACTIVITIES LIKE MOVIES AND PUTT-PUTT
GROWING UP..
------

MY PARENTS WERE FRUGAL, AND SAVED A LOT OF THEIR MONEY TO NOW HAVE A
GOOD NET WORTH.

TO IMAGINE THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE SOME GERMANS OR ITALIANS OR LATIN
AMERICANS THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I WAS NOT EVEN
PREJUDICE... MY PARENTS HAVE A GOOD NET WORTH OF ALMOST A MILLION
DOLLARS, AND I HAD GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL ESPECIALLY IN THE COMPUTER
INDUSTRY..

BUT MY PARENTS DO NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING... THEY EXPECTED ME TO "MAKE
IT", AND THEN I WOULD EARN THE INHERITANCE.. JUST LIKE OTHER
INTELLIGENT PEOPLE..

I LIKE ALL BUSINESS AND ALL INDUSTRY.. SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE
BUSINESS... AUTOMOTIVE AND COMPUTERS...

IF THEY WANTED ME TO WORK FOR A SMALL BUSINESS, THEN WHY NOT IN
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... THAT WAS PERFECT FOR ME, AND A GROWING
INDUSTRY AND TO IMAGINE THAT THEY WOULD DESTROY MUCH OF MY BRAIN
TISSUE!! AND HAVE REMOTE CONTROL NAILS IN MY BRAIN TO PREVENT ME FROM
THINKING AND CONCENTRATING IN MY MATH AND SCIENCE CLASSES IN HIGH
SCHOOL, AND THEN I EXCEL IN ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS AND INVESTMENT
CLASSES IN MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREES!! AND I START ENJOYING
CALCULUS.. CALCULUS AT AGE 25..

AND I WILL STRESS THAT I HAVE HAD 1) A LOT OF SUCCESS ACADEMICALLY IN
ALL TYPES OF SUBJECTS, 2) A LOT OF SUCCESS IN MANY SPORTS, AND 3)
SUCCESS IN FEMALE RELATIONSHIPS, AND 4) SUCCESS IN SELLING GOOD
PRODUCTS FROM MEXICO CITY, AND MY OWN NECKLACES THAT I MAKE!!! 5) I
HAVE HAD SUCCESSFUL FRIENDSHIPS WITH 2 ITALIANS, GEORGE H., TOM BAKER,
AND OTHER PEOPLE.

SO THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE A MAN OF 25 YEARS, AND NOW I HAVE 33
YEARS OF AGE INTO SOME WEIRDO.. AND I HAVE ALREADY HAD A LOT OF GOOD
EXPERIENCES IN LIFE. THEY HAD TO JUSTIFY IT, AND THE ONLY WAY THAT
THEY CAN ALTER ME NOW IS BY ALMOST TOTALLY DESTROYING THE BRAIN..

DO THEY REALIZE WHAT I AM SAYING??? TOTALLY DESTROYING THE BRAIN, AND
MY IQ WAS OVER 130...

I SWEAR THAT I SAW JIM DORDY IN HIDALGO, MEXICO... AND SOME OF THE
WOMEN RESEMBLED ALICE VARGAS IN HIDALGO.. AND IN ATLACOMULCO AT THE
COMPUTER PLACE RESEMBLED DARLENE KOHN..

SO WHAT IF IT IS REALLY JUST THE METRO DETROIT AREA AND STATE OF
MICHIGAN...??? PEOPLE OF ALL COLOR.. WHITE, BLACK, INDIANS,
HISPANIC...

SO IT IS ESSENTIALLY JUST THE STATE OF MICHIGAN...

TO IMAGINE THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE A GROUP TO HELP ME OUT... UPPER
ECHELON ACADEMIC POTENTIAL... AND TO NOT ONLY CONTROL MY BRAIN, BUT TO
DESTROY ALMOST ALL MY BRAIN TISSUE..!!!!

MY MOTHER IS A GERMAN CATHOLIC IMMIGRANT AND I DID NOT HAVE A GOOD
HOME LIFE...

TO IMAGINE THAT THEY WOULD BE DESTROYING MY BRAIN, AND IT FEELS LIKE I
AM LOSING MY HEARING.. AND RETARD MY LOWER BODY WITH TERRIBLE REMOTE
CONTROL CABLES.. AND RESTRAIN ME FROM LOW PAYING EMPLOYMENT SITUATIONS
IN THE DETROIT AREA..

UNTIL AGE 14, I HAD VERY STRONG MATH AND SCIENCE ABILITY...AND VERY
LITTLE ARTISTIC ABILITY.. THEY STARTED LOWERING MY MATH AND SCIENCE
ABILITY ALSO, AND I STOPPED ENJOYING READING FOR ENJOYMENT ALSO..

THEY WERE USING REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS ACTUALLY RESTRAINING ME IN
HIGH SCHOOL AND LOW PAYING EMPLOYMENT SITUATIONS.

THE ONLY REASON THAT THEY COULD POSSIBLE HAVE IS BECAUSE MY PARENTS
BOUGHT 2 VOLKSWAGENS, 3 OR 4 HONDA'S AND SOME CHRYSLERS... UNLESS THEY
REALLY HATE GERMANS AND SWISS.

IT IS SO UNFAIR, AND I NEED SOME LAW FIRMS TO BUILD A CASE.. KUBE VS.
MICHIGAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOWED ME FROM THE STATE OF MICHIGAN INTO GEORGIA AND
FLORIDA AND NOW INTO MEXICO.

I AM JUST BEING EXECUTED AND TRANSFORMED INTO A RETARDED PERSON. AND
I HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL. I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN A IVY LEAGUE OR
MIT RHODE SCHOLAR AND MADE STATES IN SPORTS..

AND THEY ARE DESTROYING MY BRAIN AND RETARDING MY BODY.. HOW
TERRIFYING... JUST ELIMINATING ME FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

THE HALLUCINATING NOW IS TERRIBLE THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4TH.. IMAGES
AND FULL DREAM SEQUENCES, THAT THEY MUST HAVE ALMOST FILLED MY BRAIN
WITH... LIKE 2 TO 3 DREAMS EVERY NIGHT, AND FROM 6 TO 12 DREAM
SEQUENCES THIS MORNING...

IT IS TERRIFYING THAT THEY HAVE DESTROYED MUCH OF MY BRAIN.. SEVERE..
VERY SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE.

THE HAVE NOT JUST DESTROYED ONE PART OF THE BRAIN, OR USED A REMOTE
CONTROL NECK CHOKER TEMPORARILY.. BUT HAVE DRILLED IN PROJECTION
DEVICES ALL OVER THE BRAIN ON ALL SIDES, AND ALSO USED A LOT OF THICK
REMOTE CONTROL WIRE HARNESSES TO TOTALLY RETARD MY LOWER BODY..

I KNOW THAT THEY GOT INTO MY HOTEL 2 NIGHTS AGO, AND HOTEL EDEN LAST
NIGHT ABOUT 30 KILOMETERS FROM HERE.. THEY SOMEHOW GET INTO ALL MY
HOTEL ROOMS AND MY TENT AND APARTMENT.. I AM NOT SAFE ANYWHERE..

MY MOTHER IS A GERMAN CATHOLIC IMMIGRANT AND MY GRANDMOTHER A SWISS
IMMIGRANT.. DON'T THEY REALIZE THAT I HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED FOR HAVING
THIS GREAT EASTERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY. AND BEING TOO PERFECT...

EVERYTHING THAT I DID, I STARTED EXCELLING, AND I WAS JUST BEGINNING
IN THESE THINGS.. I HAD THE POTENTIAL TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT
SOCCER... TOPS IN THE STATE AT AMATEUR WRESTLING.. TOP IN COMPUTER
PROGRAMMING AND MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE.. TOP IN ECONOMICS AND
STATISTICS.

But they have already retarded my brain and body significantly...

I feel violated...
-----------
THE STATE OF MICHIGAN DOES NOT USE PROPER LEGAL PROCEDURES.. I WANT
MEXICO TO GET ME LAW FIRMS AND ATTORNEYS INSTEAD OF PARTICIPATING IN
THIS MASSACRE...

THAT THEY CAN JUST EXECUTE A PERSON IN THEIR BOYHOOD OR EARLY MANHOOD
THAT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING ILLEGALLY.

THEY HAVE MADE THE "GAMES WITHOUT FRONTIERS" A REALITY, AND

1) ELECTRONIC NEUROLOGISTS JUST USING ADVANCED PROJECTION DEVICES IN
THE BRAIN DESTROYING HUMAN BRAINS AND CAUSING A PERSON TO COMMIT
SUICIDE..

2) REMOTE CONTROL DEVICES IN THE SPINAL COLUMN IMPAIRING A PERSONS
PERFORMANCE.

3) EVEN REMOTE CONTROL NECK CHOKERS PREVENTING ME FROM FUNCTIONING AT
ALL.

I HAVE NAMED MANY OF THE LOCATIONS IN MY SEPTEMBER 22-OCTOBER 2ND
NOTES WHERE THEY WERE ELIMINATING ME CAREFULLY. AND MANY OF THE
PEOPLE INVOVLED.

"I HAD 99% MATH AND 93% ENGLISH ON THE SIXTH GRADE STANDARDIZED
APTITUDE TEST.. THEY HAVE DESTROYED A LOT OF BRAIN TISSUE AND HAVE
DEVICES AROUND MY NECK UNDERNEATH THE SKIN AND IN MY SPINAL COLUMN
DESTROYING MY PERFORMANCE LEVELS.. AND SCORED OVER THE 96% ON 4
NATIONAL STANDARDIZED APTITUDE TESTS IN MATHEMATICS. THIS CAN BE
VERIFIED..

I WON AN EMERSON SPELLING BEE IN SEVENTH GRADE AT AGE 12.

BEFORE AGE 9, I DID EVERYTHING NEARLY PERFECT OR PERFECT. BUT THERE
WAS NO INCREDIBLE DECREASE IN MY MATH AND LOGICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
ABILITY UNTIL AGE 12... I STOPPED READING FREQUENTLY AT AGE 14.

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I NAME BELOW ARE INVOLVED IN SOME SORT OF
EXPERIMENTATION...

1) PATTY WITH GLASSES FROM WENDY'S RECENTLY THAT RESEMBLES THE WOMAN
IN THE DEPECHE MODES BLASPHEMOUS RUMOURS VIDEO.

2) 3 LIDDELL'S... 1 FROM MY FRATERNITY, THETA CHI AT CMU.. 1 RIDING A
MOTORCYCLE THAT RESEMBLED LIDDELL THAT STAYED AT THE GATEWAY MOTEL IN
LAKE CITY, FL RECENTLY.. THE OTHER WORKS AT THE ANN ARBOR RECREATION
CENTER IN ANN ARBOR.

3) 3 GUYS THAT RESEMBLE ROLLIN.. ROLLIN HIMSELF THAT LIVED ON
BLACKBURN IN LIVONIA.. A GUY ABOUT 5'9 TO 5'11 WITH A MOUSTACHE AND
WAS THIN THAT RESEMBLED ROLLIN.. AND A GUY ABOUT 5'7 WITH A MOUSTACHE
WITH A GUY THAT RESEMBLED A HOLMES ALSO ABOUT 5'7 THAT STAYED AT HOTEL
DORANTES IN IXTAPAN DE LA SAL.

4) 7 GUYS THAT RESEMBLE CANTY'S AND 7 THAT RESEMBLE DUNN'S. THAT
MAKES 13-14 PEOPLE.. I FORGET TO MENTION, NOT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC, THAT
MANY OF THE GUYS THAT RESEMBLE DUNN LOOK LIKE JUDAIC ISRAELI'S...

1) COACH JOE.
2) THE GUY THAT WORKED OUT AT BODYWORKS ABOUT 5'9 THAT WORKS OUT WITH
THE GIGANTIC POLISH GUY.
3) A MANAGER FROM MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING THAT IS REAL TALL THAT
THEY HAVE ME DREAMING ABOUT.
4) TERRI DUNN.
5) BRIAN FROM THETA CHI FRATERNITY.
6) THE 132 POUNDER AT FRANKLIN WITH GLASSES, AND IF THEY HAD NOT
RESTRAINED ME.. I WOULD HAVE DEFEATED HIM WITHIN A MONTH.
7) A GUY ABOUT 5'9 WITH BLACK HAIR THAT RESEMBLES DUNN THAT I SAW AT
THE PILOT SOUTH OF BOWLING GREEN, OHIO.. AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT
RESEMBLES LADAWN BINGAMEN.

AND THE ONES THAT RESEMBLE CANTY'S.
1) TOM
2) TED.. 2 FRANKLIN WRESTLING COACHES.
3) THE BIG SIG EP AT CMU THAT WORKS AT POWERHOUSES IN GARDEN CITY AND
TAYLOR..
4) KEVIN WITH GLASSES AT CMU MY FRESHMAN YEAR IN TATE.
5) THE MANAGER AT WENDY'S RECENTLY THAT WAS ABOUT 5'8.
6) THE BIG GUY WITH A MOUSTACHE ABOUT 5'10 THAT LOOKS LIKE A STEROID
USER.

5) MR. POTTS AND SOME POTTS'S.

6) JEFF HOLMES AND FIELDER AND SOME GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE HOLMES
RELATIVES.

7) KIMBERLY FROM BURGER KING AND HARE AND HERNANDEZ AND BROWN AND
PEOPLE THAT CONNECT TO THEM.. A GUY NEAR ORLANDO, FLORIDA THAT
RESEMBLED PREVOST.. AND A MAINTENANCE MAN ABOUT 5'10 WITH A MOUSTACHE
IN FORUM APARTMENTS IN MT. PLEASANT, MI THAT RESEMBLES PREVOST.

8) SCOTT GRUBBS, CHAD AT WENDY'S RECENTLY, AND A GUY ABOUT 6'3 THAT
RESEMBLES SCOTT GRUBBS.

9) MR. KELLY, DEREK KELLY, THE GUY THAT RAN FORUM APARTMENTS RECENTLY
IN MT. PLEASANT, MI RECENTLY.. AND 2 GUYS IN THE MT. PLEASANT LIBRARY
BASEMENT ABOUT 45-60 YEARS OF AGE THAT LOOKED LIKE 2 KELLY'S.

10) AN ITALIAN ABOUT 5'11 AND A GUY ABOUT 5'11 THAT SAID HE WAS DUTCH
REFORM THAT WORKED IN THE MT. PLEASANT LIBRARY RECENTLY.

11) JASON OLDMAN THAT RESEMBLES AN AZTEC INDIAN THAT LIVED IN UNITED
APARTMENTS RECENTLY.. AND NOW IN MEXICO, SOME GUYS THAT RESEMBLE
OLDMAN AND ALSO SOME HISPANIC MEN...

BUT WHAT DID I DO TO THEM???

I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHO THE HISPANIC MEN ELIMINATING ME WOULD
CONNECT TO??

12) THESE 2 OR 3 GUYS THAT RESEMBLED CALLEJA AND DOUGLAS OFF OF US23
NORTH OF ANN ARBOR AT THE REST AREA.

13) PAUL BLOOMBERG IN TATE HALL IN FALL OF 1988 AND JUSTIN THAT
RESEMBLES PAUL IN STERLING UNIVERSITY COMPLEX RECENTLY...

14) 2 GUYS.. ONE WITH GLASSES ABOUT 5'9 TO 5'10 THAT I HAVE SEEN
BEFORE AND A SHORTER GUY WITH A MOUSTACHE THAT WORK AT STERLING
UNIVERSITY HOUSING COMPLEX..

15) J. ELLIOTT AND A SHORT GUY RECENTLY IN THE DEEP SOUTH MOTEL IN
MISSISSIPPI THAT RESEMBLED J. ELLIOTT..

16) DELGADO AND A GUY IN THE GUADALAJARA HOTEL ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO
ABOUT 5'10 TO 6'0 THAT RESEMBLED DELGADO.. I HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE.

17) THE BIG GUY ABOUT 6'1 THAT WORKS AT THE MT. PLEASANT RADIO SHACK
AND RESEMBLES KELLY´S OR ZIOBRONS A LITTLE BIT. ANOTHER GUY ABOUT
5'10 TO 5'11 THAT WORKS AT THE CMU GAS STATION/FOOD STORE AND
RESEMBLES PAUL ZIOBRON.

18) 10 GUYS THAT RESEMBLE KINSELLA.. IN FORUM, 3 GUYS.. AT BAY CITY
STATE PARK.. IN IXTAPAN DE LA SAL.. IN HIDALGO, MEXICO...

THERE IS DEFINITELY A RELATIONSHIP AND CONNECTION BETWEEN ROLLIN'S,
KINSELLAS, PATTY AND KATHY FROM WENDY'S, BLACK ROBIN, AND GRUBBS'S AND
HOLMES'S AND CANTY'S.. FOR EXAMPLE, IN IXTAPAN - A HOLMES RELATIVE,
ROLLIN RELATIVE, AND OTHER KINSELLA...

AT WENDY'S.. ALL THOSE PEOPLE RECENTLY..

AT BURGER KING IN 1985/1986 AND IN WRESTLING, THOSE PEOPLE AGAIN!!

I ALMOST THINK THAT IT IS 2 MAJOR UNDERGROUNDS... ONE WITH THOSE
PEOPLE, AND THE OTHER WITH ELLIOTT, DUNN AND WATSON, AND LIDDELL'S.

KINSELLAS, CANTY'S, AND HOLMES'S AND GRUBBS'S SEEM TO BE INVOLVED IN
BOTH THE UNDERGROUNDS.. IN BOTH MAJOR LABORATORIES... THEREFORE, I AM
ASSUMING THAT THOSE 4 SURNAMES CONTROL THE WORLD..

19) 5 GUYS THAT RESEMBLE FRANK VILARDI.. CHARLES BOURBEAU, THE GUY IN
TEXAS THAT I LIVED WITH, THE OWNER OR MANAGER AT THAT GUMBY'S..

20) JEFF SMITH AND SOME GUYS THAT RESEMBLE JEFF SMITH AT TITUSVILLE
BUDGET MOTEL RECENTLY.

21) THIS "OTHER" INDIAN THAT I SAW AT THE HOTEL DI MARG AND HOTEL
ACAMBAY STAYING IN HOTEL ROOMS THERE WHEN I STAYED THERE... HE
RESEMBLES THE INDIAN THAT WORKS WITH THE LIDDELL RELATIVE IN THE ANN
ARBOR RECREATION CENTER...

AND THE HALLUCINATIONS GOT TERRIBLE AND EXTREME... I DON'T KNOW IF HE
IS AZTEC OR CHIPPEWA OR SEMINOLE, BUT THIS "OTHER" INDIAN IS ONE OF
THE MAIN GUYS IN DRILLING THESE TERRIBLE PROJECTION DEVICES INTO MY
HEAD..

I THINK THAT HE COULD BE A SEMINOLE.

22) SOME WOMEN THAT RESEMBLE CARLA MURGA AND BRENDA HERNANDEZ.. BUT I
HAD NOTHING AGAINT HERNANDEZ OR CARLA!!! I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY
CARLA... WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?? AT HOTEL DEL SUENO, RESEMBLED CARLA.

23) SNUFFY, SCOTT URSUM, AND TODD PALMER, AND I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE
FRIENDS.. THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS THAT THEY WOULD PARTICIPATE.

24) A BUNCH OF GUYS THAT RESEMBLE ALEJANDRO FROM MCDONALDS IN ANN
ARBOR, AND CARLOS, MY LANGUAGE TEACHER, FROM GUATEMALA.. AND I THOUGHT
THAT THEY WERE POSITIVE...

25) SHAWN, THAT RESEMBLES JOHN KUNKLE FROM MY FRATERNITY..

WHAT INCENTIVE WOULD THEY HAVE TO DESTROY MY BRAIN TISSUE..
Old January 14th 04, 03:15 AM
Dally

Brian Link wrote:

Reminds me of an equally on-topic and useful post I read in another
newsgroup a bit ago:

--------------------
OCTOBER 8TH, 2003:

major snippage
WHAT INCENTIVE WOULD THEY HAVE TO DESTROY MY BRAIN TISSUE..

Why wasn't this originally posted to MFW? It seems to fit right in!

Poor guy. I hope he gets to buy a gun soon.

Dally

Old January 15th 04, 06:48 AM
Lucas Buck

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:02:03 -0600, Brian Link wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:51:15 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"Don Saklad" wrote
[...]

There could be something to this. With only one exception*, everybody I've ever met
from Michigan is seriously brain-damaged.

* - Ted Nugent

Old January 15th 04, 02:45 PM
Dally

Lucas Buck wrote:

There could be something to this. With only one exception*, everybody I've ever met
from Michigan is seriously brain-damaged.

* - Ted Nugent

It's Canada, I tell you. They attack the border states.

I moved from Michigan to the North-East Kingdom of Vermont without
realizing that I should be trying to escape the Evil Empire's wrath.

Dally, shivering from an arctic blast as we speak