First Absentee Ballot

Old October 21st 08, 03:21 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Burr[_2_]

Default First Absentee Ballot

FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots just
got to the court house.
I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing could happen there and she came
back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

Old October 21st 08, 07:24 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
ShadowTek

"Burr" wrote in
:

FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee
ballots just got to the court house.
I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing could happen there and she
came back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

In my opinion, whoever is found to be responsible for the forgeries should
be tried as seriously as if they were a terrorist, considering that these
crimes are a direct threat to the functionallity of the democracy.

Then again, I heard somebody say something about ACORN using some homeless
people as their employees, and what is jail to a homeless person but a free
"3 hots & a cot"?

If the usage of homeless people is true, then I think a law should be
passed that the only people who can be allowed to legally register voters
can be certified individuals, who likely has more to lose by going to jail.
Old October 21st 08, 09:40 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
BR

Burr wrote:
FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots just
got to the court house.
I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing could happen there and she came
back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

Well, considering the dirty tricks that the Republican Party is using to
disenfranchise voters, I feel that anything ACORN might be doing wrong
serves to balance things out.
Old October 22nd 08, 12:29 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots
just
got to the court house.
I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing could happen there and she came
back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

Get real, your boy doesnt have a chance in hell. He played a dirty game and
it came back and bit him in the bum

Old October 22nd 08, 02:51 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Tom Anderson

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, David wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .

FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots
just got to the court house. I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing
could happen there and she came back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

Get real, your boy doesnt have a chance in hell. He played a dirty game
and it came back and bit him in the bum

Here in the UK, it's common for rabid right-wingers to vow to emigrate if
Labour win an election. If Burr adopted that principle, i wonder what
he'll do come the fifth of november - jump into the sea?

tom

--
There are no MPs in the position opposite the Liberal Democrats. --
Chris Lightfoot
Old October 23rd 08, 10:28 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, David wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .

FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots
just got to the court house. I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing
could happen there and she came back with NO WAY, I hope she's right.
Someone should kill a bunch of those ACORN's for messing up our voting
system.

All the way, The Republican Way

Get real, your boy doesnt have a chance in hell. He played a dirty game
and it came back and bit him in the bum

Here in the UK, it's common for rabid right-wingers to vow to emigrate if
Labour win an election. If Burr adopted that principle, i wonder what
he'll do come the fifth of november - jump into the sea?

Ha! Burr is too smart - he will change his tune come Nov 5th

tom

Old October 23rd 08, 01:52 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Burr[_2_]

--

"David"

Get real, your boy doesnt have a chance in hell. He played a dirty game
and it came back and bit him in the bum

Here in the UK, it's common for rabid right-wingers to vow to emigrate if
Labour win an election. If Burr adopted that principle, i wonder what
he'll do come the fifth of november - jump into the sea?

Ha! Burr is too smart - he will change his tune come Nov 5th

tom

--
There are no MPs in the position opposite the Liberal Democrats. --
Chris Lightfoot

Won't have to change my tune come Nov 5th, I'LL BE A WINNER and every body
loves A WINNER.