My apologies

Old April 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Robert Schuh

Default My apologies

I have no idea why I let myself get sucked into this horse **** with fat
ass Dennis Dennison. THE bottom line is that Dennis thinks he is a
drummer yet he has ZERO gigs. This will be the last you see me comment
about this loser again. I actually have a life. I think the fact that
everyone has seen the web site that he set up with photos of me goes to
show his state of mental health. I am sure this post will illicit a
stream of homophobic comments from Mr. Morbidly Obese, but that is his
problem.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Old April 2nd 04, 02:04 AM
John Hanson

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:53:21 -0700, Robert Schuh
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

I have no idea why I let myself get sucked into this horse **** with fat
ass Dennis Dennison. THE bottom line is that Dennis thinks he is a
drummer yet he has ZERO gigs. This will be the last you see me comment
about this loser again. I actually have a life. I think the fact that
everyone has seen the web site that he set up with photos of me goes to
show his state of mental health. I am sure this post will illicit a
stream of homophobic comments from Mr. Morbidly Obese, but that is his
problem.

And here I thought you were apologizing to me for telling me to ****
off.

Old April 2nd 04, 02:49 AM
Larry Hodges

"Robert Schuh" wrote in message
I have no idea why I let myself get sucked into this horse **** with fat
ass Dennis Dennison. THE bottom line is that Dennis thinks he is a
drummer yet he has ZERO gigs. This will be the last you see me comment
about this loser again. I actually have a life. I think the fact that
everyone has seen the web site that he set up with photos of me goes to
show his state of mental health. I am sure this post will illicit a
stream of homophobic comments from Mr. Morbidly Obese, but that is his
problem.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche
"The meek shall inherit nothing" - Zappa

I don't like knee hugging rump rangers either. And I don't consider it
homophobic, just normal.

Hey, I though you were apologizing for something old, not starting something
new?

-Larry

Old April 2nd 04, 03:39 AM
Robert Schuh

Who the **** are you?

Old April 2nd 04, 03:40 AM
Robert Schuh

Larry Hodges wrote:

[...]

If you are going to be a bigot, post your real ****ing name and at least butch
up to being an asshole and a coward.

Old April 2nd 04, 03:57 AM
Larry Hodges

Larry Hodges wrote:

[...]

lmao...this is my real name dickbreath. Read it...you can do it...say it
with me...Larry Hodges.

That wasn't so hard was it? Now go take some Midol, watch some Oprah and
relax.

-Larry

Old April 2nd 04, 04:14 AM
Larry Hodges

And here I thought you were apologizing to me for telling me to ****
off.

Who the **** are you?

Blow me!

Careful what you ask for John. You and I consider that an insult but he may
just want to take you up on it.

-Larry

Old April 2nd 04, 06:05 AM
Robert Schuh

Larry Hodges wrote:

[...]

Hey Larry,
What is it that you homophobic little freaks are so afraid of? How does 2 men or
women having sex effect your daily life? What is it like to go through life as a
bigot? I am willing to bet you have some cute things to say about minorities
too.