Yom Ha Shoah Apology

Old April 11th 04, 10:28 PM
Brian Link

Default Yom Ha Shoah Apology

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:32:08 -0400, Muscle Man
wrote:

Dear MFW Jews,

snip pre-school attempt at satire

hm. lessee, this was provoked by a post satirizing

1. anti-semitism vis "Da Passion of Da Christ"
2. Paranoid Fascism vis GWBush

and in response, the poster gives us

1. A run-of-the-mill racist rant

Come on! Where's the sense of proportionality here? At least Mr.
Cohen's post was topical and somewhat clever, weaving the themes of
Holy Week, Mel Gibson's Movie, the war in Iraq and the war on
Terrorism into one occasionally witty essay. All Mr. Musclehead gives
us is crap we could read on any bathroom wall.

Skinheads everywhere should weep for the future of our youth.

Brian Link, Minnesota Countertenor
----------------------------------
"If ever a thing of beauty was to be worshipped
a dugong would be this thing in question."

Old April 11th 04, 10:43 PM
Martin Shuster

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Adam Fahy wrote:

Muscle Man wrote:

Once again, it's that time of year to feel sorry for other people less
fortunate than ourselves. Of course, here I mean the jews left over
that Hitler missed during the holocaust.

Huh. Anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism. I've like, never seen that
combination before, ever.

Nope. Who wouldda ever thunk it?

-Adam

--
Martin Shuster / martin dot shuster at yale dot edu

Old April 11th 04, 11:42 PM
Bob Garrison

wrote:

Dear MFW Jews,

snip pre-school attempt at satire

hm. lessee, this was provoked by a post satirizing

1. anti-semitism vis "Da Passion of Da Christ"
2. Paranoid Fascism vis GWBush

and in response, the poster gives us

1. A run-of-the-mill racist rant

Come on! Where's the sense of proportionality here? At least Mr.
Cohen's post was topical and somewhat clever,

I'm a Christian, didn't find it funny. Posted something as insulting
back.

Which denomination do you belong to that teaches "tit for tat"?

Old April 11th 04, 11:50 PM
Martin Shuster

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Muscle Man wrote:

Muscle Man wrote:

Once again, it's that time of year to feel sorry for other people less
fortunate than ourselves. Of course, here I mean the jews left over
that Hitler missed during the holocaust.

Huh. Anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism

Nothing ani-american in what I posted. I was attempting to insult Mr
Cohen back.

How mature.

--
Martin Shuster / martin dot shuster at yale dot edu