How to acquire a "rugged look"?

Old April 12th 04, 04:23 AM
MJL

Default How to acquire a "rugged look"?

On 12 Apr 2004 02:14:32 GMT, Ignoramus9723
wrote:

Some men look "rugged". Some others look like they are big babies. I
am not exactly sure what constitutes the difference exactly.
Obviously, the man needs to be in shape to look rugged, but therei s
something beyond that that I am having difficulty capturing. So, what
is it that constitutes a "rugged look", and how would one go towards
such an appearance.

Genetically "thin skin" combined with a deep tan/weathering and low
bodyfat percentage. From what I can tell this is what is commonly
referred to as looking "rugged".

Old April 12th 04, 04:27 AM
Larry Hodges

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message
Ignoramus9723 wrote:
:: Some men look "rugged". Some others look like they are big babies. I
:: am not exactly sure what constitutes the difference exactly.
:: Obviously, the man needs to be in shape to look rugged, but therei s
:: something beyond that that I am having difficulty capturing. So, what
:: is it that constitutes a "rugged look", and how would one go towards
:: such an appearance.

I think you need to definite what you thing is 'rugged'.

That is defined as "not like Rob", as in Tinkerbelle...

-Larry

Old April 12th 04, 04:53 AM
Brian Link

wrote:

Some men look "rugged". Some others look like they are big babies. I
am not exactly sure what constitutes the difference exactly.
Obviously, the man needs to be in shape to look rugged, but therei s
something beyond that that I am having difficulty capturing. So, what
is it that constitutes a "rugged look", and how would one go towards
such an appearance.

GIS for "rugged looking man" returns this.

http://www.helsinki-hs.net/picpage.asp?IsoID=4BQaP1etS

BLink