Microsoft Excel Lists

Old April 18th 05, 05:13 PM
Phil M

Default Microsoft Excel Lists

Does anyone know where I can download a list of Lakes mountains that I can
use in Excel. I used to have a couple and now I don't seem to be able to
find any.

P.

Old April 18th 05, 06:28 PM
Nick

"Phil M" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can download a list of Lakes mountains that I can
use in Excel. I used to have a couple and now I don't seem to be able to
find any.

Google

http://www.biber.fsnet.co.uk/database_notes.html

Nick

Old April 18th 05, 07:38 PM
Roger leighton

Probably not what you require but all Marylyns in UK and Ireland with map
links.
http://www.m0zzo.com/SOTA/summits.xls
SOTA is an amateur radio scheme where we activate - set up a radio station -
from hills fells all over UK and world.

Roger G4OWG (amateur radio callsign)

Old April 18th 05, 09:44 PM
Gareth Houghton

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:13:21 +0000 (UTC), "Phil M"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can download a list of Lakes mountains that I can
use in Excel. I used to have a couple and now I don't seem to be able to
find any.

P.

If you go here http://www.36haroldstreet.freeserve.co.uk/waypoints.htm
You can download the GPSU waypoints for the Lakes and just import into
Excel.

Gareth