Assynt Foundation

Old April 19th 05, 09:18 AM
Peter Clinch

Woollyzone wrote:

I might just add that I stayed in Stoer last summer, a village with a
permanent population of just 9 now since the second-home brigade have
discovered the jaw-droppingly beautiful area of Assynt, so I am not sure
that the owners are as uniformly hard-up nor deserving of financial
assistance as they make out.

Note the word "community" in "community buy-out". Someone who goes
there on nice weekends away from their well paid banking job isn't part
of the community.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK