NEW PROFILE SONIC STRYKE CARBON AEROBARS, SALE!

Old December 12th 03, 12:54 AM
Cheep Bikes

Default NEW PROFILE SONIC STRYKE CARBON AEROBARS, SALE!

NEW '04 Profile Sonic Stryke carbon aerobars - great for tris and time
trials! Weighs just 550g, including pads and all hardware.

SPECIAL PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE! Save $20 off our regular price!

The Sonic Stryke® is truly a one of a kind product. Custom
anatomically formed multi-directional, multi-layered full carbon
construction creates a bar that rider the ultimate in support and fits
like a glove. One mounts the Sonic Stryke® to the base bar via our new
MULTI-FIT System® with marine quality, rust resistant fasteners,
allowing for up to 12° of lateral adjustment.
Fits 31.8mm or 26.0mm base Bar.
Matte Carbon finish.
550g

$179 plus shipping.
Old March 13th 04, 06:45 AM
bikeride

Cheep Bikes wrote:
NEW '04 Profile Sonic Stryke carbon aerobars - great for tris and time
trials! Weighs just 550g, including pads and all hardware.
SPECIAL PRE-CHRISTMAS SALE! Save $20 off our regular price!
The Sonic Stryke® is truly a one of a kind product. Custom anatomically
formed multi-directional, multi-layered full carbon construction creates
a bar that rider the ultimate in support and fits like a glove. One
mounts the Sonic Stryke® to the base bar via our new MULTI-FIT System®
with marine quality, rust resistant fasteners, allowing for up to 12° of
lateral adjustment. Fits 31.8mm or
26.0mm base Bar. Matte Carbon finish. 550g
$179 plus shipping.

Are these bars still available?

-