FS: Griffen Vulcan tri bike

Old February 8th 05, 05:38 AM
JR

Default FS: Griffen Vulcan tri bike

Hi there,

I have a Black/Yellow Griffen Vulcan tri bike for sale - it is a 57cm bike
with Dura Ace components (9spd). It has the upgraded Ouzo Pro Aero fork
that has been painted and decaled by Griffen. The bike is in immaculate
condition (as any triathlete would have it).

Only reason for selling is new sponsor/deal on a different bike - my local
bike shop doesn't sell Griffen's - so I have to get a different bike to be
sponsored.

New, these bikes go for ~$5700 USD with Dura Ace. Due to the need for a
fast sell - I would be willing to part with my baby for $3500 USD + shipping
(OBO).

I have a lot of photos available for any serious buyer.

Get Paula Newby-Fraser and Dave Scott's bike of choice here for cheap! See
details at www.griffenbikes.com

Cheers!

JR

--
Jeff Richert

"It's a line you have to cross to understand."