Bodyflex's advertising is a crock

Old July 8th 03, 03:51 PM
Alan Davis

Default Bodyflex's advertising is a crock

Don't be taken by their claim to lose 4 to 14 inches in 7 days. If you
lose a pound in 7 days, take 20 measurements on your body, and then
add them up, you might end up with 4 to 14 inches. They are using a
similar method to compute these numbers. It's just a crock.

I hate to see people get scammed on this kind of stuff...
Old July 8th 03, 07:39 PM
Isiafs5

Don't be taken by their claim

Let's see if I got this. Buyer beware. Gee, who woulda guessed. Thanks.

Sling Skate

My recommended reading for body fat control:
http://www.geocities.com/~slopitch/drsquat/fredzig.htm

Old July 10th 03, 06:52 PM
Mike

(Isiafs5) wrote in message ...
Don't be taken by their claim

Let's see if I got this. Buyer beware. Gee, who woulda guessed. Thanks.

Sling Skate

My recommended reading for body fat control:
http://www.geocities.com/~slopitch/drsquat/fredzig.htm

Yeah--buyer beware. That's why I like the site I recently found for
discount fitness equipment. This site offers some fantastic fitness
equipment--the "Cardio Zone" line. This particular site is fairly
new, judging by the hit counter figure, so they are trying to be REAL
competitive. If you contact them, I bet you can even negotiate even
lower prices, or deals on shipping.

Below is the information from the ad page that heads the site.

Those of you checking out fitness equipment for a home gym, check this
out...They even have video demonstrations of the equipment you can
buy. I was impressed.

Fitness Equipment Blowout Sale! www.discount-fitness-equipment.com

Save hundreds even thousands on top name brand fitness equipment. All
of our equipment is of top quality and each piece of equipment comes
with a lifetime, factory warranty. Compare our prices to similar
equipment selling for hundreds of dollars more. We carry a full line
of Ellipitcals, Treadmills, Recumbent Bikes, Upright Bikes,
Multi-Gyms, Weight Benches and Rowing Machines.

You might want to check out their stuff!
Mike