Recommended online vendors for running supplies?

Old December 6th 04, 05:31 PM
Roger Herzler

Default Recommended online vendors for running supplies?

I'm defintely supporting my local B&M all I can, but I can't see driving 30
mins to buy a few Gu's. So, I'm hunting for good recommendations for online
vendors of general running supplies (particularly Gu or other energy paks).
Got one?

Thanks,
Roger
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
R o g e r H e r z l e r

Old December 6th 04, 08:18 PM
Mike Tennent

"Roger Herzler" wrote:

I'm defintely supporting my local B&M all I can, but I can't see driving 30
mins to buy a few Gu's. So, I'm hunting for good recommendations for online
vendors of general running supplies (particularly Gu or other energy paks).
Got one?

Thanks,
Roger

Road Runner Sports is dependable. They even have a thing where you can
schedule them to send you a box every 30 days or so. LOL

Mike Tennent
"IronPenguin"

Old December 6th 04, 10:30 PM
Leo Reed

Roger Herzler wrote:
I'm defintely supporting my local B&M all I can, but I can't see driving 30
mins to buy a few Gu's. So, I'm hunting for good recommendations for online
vendors of general running supplies (particularly Gu or other energy paks).
Got one?

Thanks,
Roger

www.nationalrunningcenter.com

www.kellysrunningwarehouse.com

www.rei.com

The above are my three favorites.
Good service, good price.

Leo

Old December 6th 04, 11:12 PM
Phil M.

Leafing through rec.running, I read Roger Herzler's message of 06 Dec
2004:

I'm defintely supporting my local B&M all I can, but I can't see
driving 30 mins to buy a few Gu's. So, I'm hunting for good
recommendations for online vendors of general running supplies
(particularly Gu or other energy paks). Got one?

Thanks,
Roger

http://store.yahoo.com/bodyworks-nutrition/index.html
http://www.muscledepot.com
http://www.ultrafit-endurance.com

Phil M.

Old December 7th 04, 11:28 AM
Doug Freese

"Sam" wrote in message
nk.net...
Why not just stock up when you are in the area? The shelf life of
gels is pretty long.

I did that many years ago with Power Bars. My taste buds grew quickly
tired of the taste and gave them away.

-DF