Ironman Registration

Old July 5th 05, 09:49 PM
Roger Cortesi

On 2005-07-05 08:22:39 -0400, Mike Tennent said:

A recent twist is getting into the NYC Marathon with my wife and her
two running friends. It's only two weeks after GFT. Ouch. I figured
one of them wouldn't get in and I'd "graciously" give them my number
so they could run together and I'd spectate. Now I'm trapped.

that is classic... doh

--
To email me, remove the greeting from my email address.

(for athletes) The Digital Athletic Log http://rogercortesi.com/athleticlog/

(for nerds) The Online Equation Editor http://rogercortesi.com/eqn/

Old July 6th 05, 01:13 PM
Mike Tennent

On 2005-07-05 08:22:39 -0400, Mike Tennent said:

A recent twist is getting into the NYC Marathon with my wife and her
two running friends. It's only two weeks after GFT. Ouch. I figured
one of them wouldn't get in and I'd "graciously" give them my number
so they could run together and I'd spectate. Now I'm trapped.

that is classic... doh

Yeah, as Bob Mina told me, "Don't ya just love it when a plan comes
together?"

LOL

Mike Tennent
"IronPenguin"