First time reader

Old February 21st 08, 10:40 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Christianiron.com

Default First time reader

Found this group via a search, pretty cool! Hey, I just started my own
group and website, Christianiron.com
If you have any interest in spiritual fitness as well as physical
fitness, please stop by and take a look. There is some free training
info downloads,and I'm offering free online training consults for a
limited number of people.I am a 47 yr old powerlifter, With lots of
general knowledge on fitness issues and currently studying for my
personal trainer cert test. If you just wan to talk, see my group
heading & sign up,please
Old February 21st 08, 11:13 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Zen Cohen

"Christianiron.com" wrote in message
Found this group via a search, pretty cool! Hey, I just started my own
group and website, Christianiron.com
If you have any interest in spiritual fitness as well as physical
fitness, please stop by and take a look.

Hey, I just started my own group that incorporates nursery rhymes into
weight training. My favorite routine is reciting "Hey Diddle Diddle" while
doing deep squats. I was thinking about working in fairy tales, too, so
I'll be sure to check out your group for some bible quotes.

Old February 22nd 08, 12:34 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Burr

"Zen Cohen"
Hey, I just started my own group that incorporates nursery rhymes into
weight training. My favorite routine is reciting "Hey Diddle Diddle"
while doing deep squats. I was thinking about working in fairy tales,
too, so I'll be sure to check out your group for some bible quotes.

Hey Diddle Diddle, go play with your Fiddle.

Burr

Old February 22nd 08, 03:45 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Twisted Sister

"Burr" Hey Diddle Diddle, go play with your Fiddle.

Go check your blood pressure Gramps.

Old February 22nd 08, 04:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides

"Zen Cohen" wrote in message

"Christianiron.com" wrote in message
Found this group via a search, pretty cool! Hey, I just started my
own
group and website, Christianiron.com
If you have any interest in spiritual fitness as well as physical
fitness, please stop by and take a look.

Hey, I just started my own group that incorporates nursery rhymes into
weight training. My favorite routine is reciting "Hey Diddle Diddle"
while doing deep squats. I was thinking about working in fairy tales,
too, so I'll be sure to check out your group for some bible quotes.

Oh, yeah? Well, I just started _my_ own group that incorporates
drinking iced coffee between sets while weight training. I need a name
for it, though - anyone have any ideas?

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old February 23rd 08, 09:44 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
"Zen Cohen" wrote in message

"Christianiron.com" wrote in message
Found this group via a search, pretty cool! Hey, I just started my own
group and website, Christianiron.com
If you have any interest in spiritual fitness as well as physical
fitness, please stop by and take a look.

Hey, I just started my own group that incorporates nursery rhymes into
weight training. My favorite routine is reciting "Hey Diddle Diddle"
while doing deep squats. I was thinking about working in fairy tales,
too, so I'll be sure to check out your group for some bible quotes.

Oh, yeah? Well, I just started _my_ own group that incorporates drinking
iced coffee between sets while weight training. I need a name for it,
though - anyone have any ideas?

scammers anonymous

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Old February 23rd 08, 12:05 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt

On Feb 22, 10:43 am, "Steve Freides"
wrote:
[...]

snip I just started _my_ own group that incorporates
drinking iced coffee between sets while weight training.
I need a name for it, though - anyone have any ideas?

Pretty obvious.

http://groups.google.com/group/drink...eight-training