While Mexicans are working for Cheap labor, they are Killingus!!!!

Old February 25th 08, 12:24 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Default While Mexicans are working for Cheap labor, they are Killingus!!!!

On Feb 25, 4:05*am, Ted wrote:
On Feb 25, 12:57*am, Red Cloud wrote:

You stupid Americans. Do you really love cheap labors? I as a decent
human being I woud not
hire anyone for cheap labor. I don't wanna Mexican cheap labor. I've
refused to hire any Mexican
cheap labor. I hate this country for the #1 reason unable to stop the
Mexican invasion. While
these Mexicans are building wall, carrying brick or working at
Mcdonald or Burger King, they are
killing us. Four children killed by once arrested Mexican invader did
not deported. This happens
again and again because America did not arrested and deported illegal
aliens. The politicans just go after the cheap labor to benefit the
big business. There are politican everywhere say: *Oh no we can't
deport these people. We need those people to work in McDonald or
Subway or Jackinthebox. While they get cheap labor, American citizen
have to face the consequence of the Mexican invasion. That is the
reality of today America how much I hate this country. I can't believe
this monsterous problem of Mexican invasion can't be deal directly.
This is the #1 problem of America. You stupid American. Mexican
invasion is the #1 problem of America *today. *I'm not only one saying
this. They are destorying America. They are dividing America. They are
killing America. They are the #1 enemy of America. GEt it you stupid
Americans. Look at the inner city Black people. They are angry at
Mexican invaders. They do not get along with Mexican invaders. They
just don't express their anger and frustration openly in public.
Imagine if Bush jr's child or Obama or *Clinton's Child were killed by
the Mexican invader reckless driving, I'm sure that they are gonna
step up about this illegal immigrant problem.
Until we see the politican understand the street level problem faced
by the typical American citizen, *more mexican invaders *will kill
more Americans.

Most American males are fat, feminized, *total wimps. These "couch
warriors" munch snacks and stare at the boob tube.

ted

http://www.stormfront.org/*Stormfront- Hide quoted text -

Old February 25th 08, 05:58 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles
[email protected]

Default [OT] While Mexicans are paid way too much they are also Killing you

On Feb 25, 3:24 am, wrote:
On Feb 25, 4:05 am, Ted wrote:

On Feb 25, 12:57 am, Red Cloud wrote:

You stupid Americans. Do you really love cheap labors? I as a decent

I don't think mexikin labor is cheap even in terms of money.
The last guy I talked to wanted $1100 for a 30 hour paint job. You can
easily do the math how much does that cost per hour.
Needless to say I passed, but since the guy is in business
some suckers apparently are shelling out the dough.

I think some people would quickly jump in to point out that there
are tremendous hidden costs in the "cheap" laborers
serviced by the health care (ER: free of charge if
you don't bother to pay the bill) and public schools (your
property taxes at work) with the net fiscal impact of
an average laborer being negative (in monetary terms).

Then there are non monetary costs of course but the ruling class
would not give a **** about those so I won't care to mention them.