cycling training routes lake cowichan

Old June 5th 04, 01:12 AM
the dork knight

Default cycling training routes lake cowichan

I am moving to the lake cowichan bc area and I am wondering if there are any
really good routes for training runs. I have seen the #18 and there are a
lot of logging trucks there and I would rather not be blown off of the road
by one of these.

thanks

Old June 5th 04, 12:58 PM
rtk

Is this by any chance THE dork, the treasured contributor to rst way
back when, in the good old days, etcetera? The very same Dork who left
Canada for down under and is maybe returning?

Ruth Kazez